Chapter 57 - Chaos at Baylor (Part 3)*

Asha immediately opened the door and looked around the witch doctor's house. It is bigger than Elder Edi's and there are more herbs and plants in every corner of the room. She can even see large covered stone jars and the smell of medicine is strong.

"I apologize witch doctor for barging into your house like this even if you're not here but I hope you understand. Your Grace, how d'you feel?"

Magnum helps Giada sit on the stone bed. She was sweating lots. Her brother watches her worriedly.

"It is painful. It feels like my lower body will be ripped apart in half."

Asha doesn't know what to do, truth be said. She have helped healing lots of her comrades whenever someone is injured during missions. She knows first aid, done some easy minor surgeries but never helped delivering a baby.

She has read a lot of medical books for she loves reading anything that piques her curiosity whenever she has free time back in her world. She still has her library of her collection of books inside her secret space but this is not the right time to look for a book and read one.

She needs to concentrate and collect all the knowledge she knows about childbirth. She needs to remember them. One reason why she is worried for Giada is that many women die during childbirth in her world. But thanks to modern technology and advanced medicine, this problem is lessened. But here in the beast world, she is not sure. That's also one reason why she's not ready to be a mother herself.

She have read that in ancient times, gravity can help while giving birth that's why many women is positioned standing, squatting or even kneeling. Giving birth while submerged in water was also a trend in modern times even if she doesn't know the reason behind it.

It's not gonna hurt if I give it a try, right? I'll just combine everything that I think makes sense and I think will be helpful.

"Magnum, are you a water manipulator?"

He is stroking her sister's back as he shakes his head.

"I use wind but I am still getting used to it."

Asha looks at the jars at the corner when she saw some empty ones.

"Can you fill up those jars with clean water? We need it badly."

Magnum stood and runs over to the jars Asha is pointing at.

"I will, please wait for me."

As soon as Magnum left, Asha went to a large empty space and puts her hand on the ground. She let the ground sink in a circular shape, making a knee-deep tub large enough for two people. Giada was surprised as she watch Asha do her thing.

"Don't panic Your Grace. I promise to keep you and your cub safe."

Giada looks at Asha with determination as she endures the pain, "I always trust you Asha. Do what you think is best."

Asha looks at her and smiled. She stood back up summons a strong vine that she tied on one of the stones hanging on top of the tub she just made. She test the sturdiness of it as she pulls it down and when she was satisfied, she walked towards Giada.

"D'you think you'll be comfortable kneeling down or squatting? I don't think standing for too long will work while we wait for the cub to come out."

"Kneeling down I think. What should I do Asha?"

Magnum rushes inside carrying two jars filled with water, "where do I put these female?"

"Pour the water inside the tub over there. I need more."

Magnum was first curious for that big dent on the ground wasn't there before but he still followed what the female told him to do.