Chapter 41 - Six-starred Beast *

Asha felt something tracing back and forth her collarbones. The gentle touch made her smile, the coolness of his body made her clinging body on his feel relaxed and comfortable.

"Sorry if I woke you up wife. I cannot resist touching your soft and smooth skin. Go back to sleep. I will behave."

She giggles as she opens her eyes and see her husband's handsome face glow from the sun's rays. She kissed his chest where she has her head been laying through her sleep.

"That's new. My husband saying he will behave on his own free will. Did anything happen while I'm asleep?"

"Something good and unexpected happen wife. Did you not notice that something is different when you look at my face?"

He was smiling at her lovingly as he patiently waits for his wife's answer. Asha studies his face and noticed how flawless and radiant his skin is. Even facial products in her world would never produce this kind of effect if she tried to use them.

"Aside from looking so devilishly handsome and charming, is there anything else? Nothing has changed tho, you look more radiant and blooming from all the sex that we did every night."

Dumu kissed her softly before smiling back at her.

"Look at my eyes wife, you will see it."

Asha leans against his chest and moved closer to look at his jet-black eyes. She squinted to concentrate when she noticed five glowing black stars on his right eye and one star on his left eye. She would have missed seeing it for it's the same color with his eyes. The only difference is how it glows like a shining jewel when she looks at it more carefully.

"Are... are those stars in your eyes? Is this how you'll know how many stars a male beast have? I thought it's embedded somewhere like a tattoo on your skin but I never saw one on you so I never knew. Oh my god! You levelled up! You have six stars!"

"I am a six-starred snake beast wife. I think it happened last night, we just did not noticed before we slept. We were so into each other that even I did not notice the change. You were so hot and so wild I was so captivated by you. My wife is so irresistible...."

Dumu kissed her face all over while Asha still wants to look at the stars in his eyes.

"This changes the whole new meaning of I can see stars in your eyes literally hahaha my husband is so wonderful. Congratulations Dumu for reaching six stars. I'm so proud of you. Let's work harder so we can get stronger okay!"

He hugged his wife in his arms as she hug him back with her head on his chest. He has never felt so satisfied and complete in his whole life. He can even die right now and he'll still be smiling like a fool in love.

He was still enjoying the warmth of his wife's body against his when she suddenly sits up while both her hands are leaning on his chest.

"Can we spar? I would like to test how strong a six-starred beast is. I know I don't have stars in my eyes but I want to test out what level am I too according to beast level. Dumu?"

He was distracted and staring at her jiggling full breasts when his wife hit him on his chest to catch his attention.

"What is it wife?"

She sits up straight as she puts both her hands on her waist looking at him like she was pissed off but that made him ogle more on her breasts that keeps on jiggling in front of him.

"My eyes are up here Dumu."

"I know. But your breasts are more fun to look at while they bounce with every movement you make."

She immediately covers them with her arm and stood up while covering her lower body with a furry blanket. She stomps her way out of the cave as she walk towards the river where they bathe last night.

"You are no fun husband!"

He quickly followed Asha and tries to woo her.

"Sorry wife. You were so cute that I cannot resist to tease you. Forgive me?"

She dropped the blanket on the ground before she went to the river and dipped her body until the water reached above her breasts. Dumu followed her and hugged her from behind as he drops small kisses on her shoulder and neck. She sighs.

"I was asking if we can spar... you know like a practice duel. But I guess you were more interested with something else...."

She starts to lather her hair with soap when Dumu turned her to face him.

"I was teasing my wife, sorry. I am always interested on how strong my wife really is but at the same time, I do not want to hurt you. Can you just release your strongest aura? Beast stars can be determined that way too, and it is safer."

He helps her wash her body with soap while she began to put some on his hair so she can wash him too.

"I'll show you after we bathe and get dressed. I am really curious."

"I am excited to know as well wife."

~~~~~

Meanwhile in a hidden base at the Rimalakyans Desert...

"Chief Yllmas! Chief... The beasts that are guarding your brother are dead. Theo has escaped!"

A panicked beast man entered a spacious stone room. A tall burly tanned beast man is sitting on a big stone throne with a female kneeling in front of him with her hands tied behind her. Seeing that the chief was busy getting pleasured by one of their captive females is a normal sight for them.

Yllmas looked at the beast man who stood far away from the throne with his cold and indifferent gray eyes.

"I knew that stupid brother of mine will try to escape. Those who wishes to leave the group should be killed. Bring ten of our five-starred beasts to find him. I bet he is going to where that female is. Follow him and when you are certain that he found her, kill him but bring the female to me."

"But chief... that female is dangerous. I have seen her kill and fight our group with no hesitation. Should we bring her here or just kill her with Theo instead? We need to avenge those beasts she has killed...."

A loud bang made the beast twitch in fear. The stone arm rest is now crushed into pieces. The female in front of Yllmas stopped her head from bobbing up and down.

"I still do not believe that a weak female can do that. I need to see it myself. Go!"

The beast bowed as he left the big room hurriedly. Yllmas' irritated sigh can be heard as he looks back at the female in front of him.

"Did I tell you to stop? Make me come or I will throw you to the other males so they can have fun with you. Choose!"

The female continued to give him head while her scared body trembles in fear.

You females are nothing but trash without males....