Chapter 4 - Beast World Anomaly

"This is just perfect!"

Asha smiled proudly as she was deeply amazed by the three-story waterfalls in front of her. It feels like nature is free to grow and nurture in this world. No air pollution. Trees can grow as tall as a high rise building and as wide as fifty adults holding hand in hand. Plants are more green and lively. As well as the beautiful flowers that are spread wildly and make the whole place fragrant.

She has seen some small animals on the way like rabbits and squirrels. She is now more confused if these animals are different from Dumu. Can't they all change to human forms or even just half or not at all? And why is it Dumu doesn't know humans when he can even change to a human form. Weird.

Might need to find a place to rest safely first And take a bath.

Asha roams leisurely as she studies the plunge pool of the waterfalls. The rock formation behind the falls is a bit steep and dangerous while the water extends to a river long enough that goes beyond through this forest.

She carefully threads through the rocks behind the widespread curtain of water and Voila! A room wide enough like a one-bedroom condo apartment appears!

This is way too perfect!

She smiles as she observes the rock walls. The floor is a bit wet from the splashing of the water at the entrance but it's comfortably dry when she went deeper inside. It's almost getting dark so the inside is darker.

Asha swipes her mobile phone from her space and plans to use the flashlight. She was startled when she got shocked from the sparks that suddenly appeared on the mobile phone that she immediately let go. She stares at it as the gadget was completely fried.

"What the hell happened?"

She swipes a military flashlight from her space and the same thing happened.

"Damn it! How the hell can I have light now?"

She walks out of the cave behind the waterfalls. Looking at her surroundings, she picks up twigs and branches that has fallen on the ground.

She put piles of it back inside the cave. She even picked up some rocks and made a small campfire ready inside.

"I'll light that up later. I need to get out of this dirty clothes first." She sniffs both her armpits then she sighs. "I stink too. Good thing I have this whole place for myself hehe."

She swiped a towel and a bottle of liquid bath soap. She stares at it for a moment. And when nothing happened, she puts it down near one of the big rocks.

"So not all of my stuff will get destroyed when I take them out from space."

She takes off all her clothes and slowly dips in the cool water. She didn't went far for she's still cautious that it might be too deep in the middle of the river. Her mind is somewhere else as she scrubs all the dirt and soot on her body.

This place is really weird. How can I even go back to father?

She stares at her reflection on the water and saw that there are black soot also on her face.

"Is this why that snake called me ugly earlier? Hmph!"

She snatched the bottle and squeezed some soap. She lathers it on her face then on her body. She scrubs thoroughly until she felt cleaner. She also washed her red long hair.

Asha swam for a bit more and when she looks at the sky beginning to turn violet, she swam back to the riverbank. She towels herself dry and as she looks back at the sky again, she was surprised to see four moons.

"I better go back to the cave and start the fire."

She swipes her dirty clothes and bottle back to her space while she covers her body with the towel. She went back inside the cave and get dressed.

Clothes won't get damaged too, what a relief!

She got a new pair of undies, a tank top, joggers, fresh socks and sneakers. She swiped out a comb, waited for a bit and when nothing happened, she used it to comb her hair.

Hmmm. Things that is too modern is probably restricted in this world. I can't use gadgets if that is true. And I guess since my secret space has time slower inside, all of my stuff won't react unless I get them out and they are not allowed to be used in this world. I hope this lighter has no restriction.

She swiped it out and stared at it. She sighed after a long while.

"It's safe to use this then."

She went to her campfire and lit the dried leaves first. When a small fire is ready, she put the twigs and the branches she got to make it bigger.

She sits cross-legged in front of it while watching the fire crackle.

I better meditate and absorb the abundant energy of nature in here. I have to refill all the mana I lost when we were chased by those buffoons. I just hope father is okay. Please be well father.

She heaved a deep sigh after sitting up straight with both her hands resting on her knees. She then closed her eyes and begins to meditate.

Meanwhile....

Three beast men where checking their surroundings when they get to see a river.

"Oi oi oi! Water!" A tan skinned beast man with bear ears on his head points at the water.

The other two who have ears and tails like a tiger runs off to the river happily. They jumped in and drank their fill.

"Hahaha I thought we are going to die of thirst!"

The bear beast man joins them as he made a big splash on the river with the other two.

"Me too! We are still lucky to find this river. We better tell Theo that we found this river so we get to get on his good side and maybe we get more share of food this time."

"And get to play with those females too when he is not looking hahahahahaha."

They laugh loudly and enjoys soaking in the river when suddenly one of the tiger beast man stops and sniffs the water.

"This stupid cat sniffing the water hahahahaha."

"You cannot smell it? Something smells good in this water."

"What are you talking about? Water does not smell anything hahahaha stupid... really stupid hahahaha."

The tiger beast man smiles widely as his eyes got big in excitement, "it is the scent of a female! It is a female I am sure of it hahahaha. And the female smells so good...."

The two also sniffed the water and smiles widely too as they look around. The three getting aroused looks at the direction of the upstream.

"The female bathe on this river. Let us check if she is still at that side," pointing at the other end of the river.

"Let us go then and snatch her back with us. Yllmas will be more happy with us if we give her to him."

"Not until we are done with her first hahahahahaha. We are the first to see it so we can first claim it hahahahaha."