Chapter 23 - Traveling Merchants *

Two bodies entangled under the sky filled with bright twinkling stars. Ruffled blankets were under them as they continue to whisper sweet nothings that make each other giggle from time to time. That lovely scene completes a great canvas, with the quiet lake and the bright night sky.

"Aren't you even tired? You are still hard inside me...."

Asha shyly murmurs while her husband peppers her back with small kisses. Both of their bodies are still flushed red, the breeze cooling off their connected bodies.

"I want to stay like this, connected with my wife is the most wonderful feeling. If you want more I can still go on... I want to make my wife feel good...."

He grinds himself against her that made Asha moan with pleasure. She can feel him getting bigger again, with all the veins rubbing her insides. She knows that she has a good stamina but right now, she thinks that it is not even par to her beast of a husband.

"I haven't even finished telling you what I want to say while we were eating. I wanna tell you while we are resting like this."

"I will listen to my wife...."

"You have to behave though. You keep on pushing your cock inside me...."

"Cock?"

"That big thing you keep on shoving inside me," she shyly answered.

"What do you call yours?"

"We call it pussy in my world... For god's sake Dumu, stop asking me embarrassing questions."

Dumu laughed before kissing Asha on her cheek.

"I will listen to my beautiful wife."

"Anyways... I was gonna ask you how do you sell your things to others? I made a lot of those baskets and other stuff because I want to sell them."

"I sell herbs that witch doctors need when I see a big village. Most small villages do not have witch doctors so I only sell fruits and meat to them. If they do not have crystals to exchange, I see what other things they can trade with me. If they cannot, I do not sell and just leave."

"My hunch is right then. So not all villages can afford to trade with crystals?"

"No. Small villages have weak beast men. Most of them are poor that is why I prefer going to big villages or kingdoms."

"Kingdoms? You have kingdoms here?"

"Yes. That is what they call for very big villages. A village normally has one kind of race or tribe. A kingdom has three or more race living together in a certain place and one race has the leader or what they call king. There are strong beast men that lives in kingdoms. And they are richer."

"Are they way more advanced? What I mean is, do they live their life more comfortably than small villages? Do they use things that small villages don't have?"

"They live in stone houses not like villages who live in caves or wood houses. They have more food and have good witch doctors."

"So basically the same, just an upgrade on housing, medicine and food. It would be more complicated if we go directly to kingdoms. Husband, d'you think it will be safer if we sell on villages first?"

Dumu nods as his hand caresses gently the curves on her body.

"Okay then. Since we are wandering for adventure and at the same time, selling stuff to other beast men, we will be travelling merchants from now on. What d'you think?"

"Merchants?"

"That's what we call humans who do business to others. Like selling. And since we are travelling, I think that perfectly describes both of us. That would be a good reason why we are wandering the beast world, right?"

Dumu is reflecting with what Asha said while fondling her breasts. Asha was suppressing her moans and was getting pissed with what Dumu is doing but at the same time, doesn't want him to stop for it feels really good.

"We are travelling merchants. It sounds good. My wife is not just beautiful and powerful, but is also smart. I am a lucky husband."

Asha giggles as Dumu peppers her neck with kisses. She can feel his tongue swirling and tasting her skin that made her tingle down there, making Dumu to grind his erection inside of her. He is sucking patches of her skin, leaving tiny red marks on her neck.

"You are insatiable husband...."

"I cannot resist my beautiful wife. I want my body to melt with yours and be one with you forever...."

"Dumu, I want to be honest with you so I'm gonna ask this question right now. Do you want children?"

"Children?"

"You know, small Dumu and small Asha...."

"Like cubs?"

"Yeah... Do you want to have cubs? Be honest with me because I have noticed that beast men only thinks of mating when they see a female. Like what happened before with those abandoned beasts."

"There are few females in this beast world that is why it is hard to find mates for males like me. That is also one reason why they want to mate. They want to have cubs, so beast men of their race will not go extinct.

For me, I do not want to have cubs because for my race, even if I have cubs, we must abandon them before the eggs even hatch. That is how small snakes are raised to become strong. And I am greedy, I want the attention of my wife to be mine alone and not with anyone else, even my own cubs. Are you angry wife? You want to have cubs?"

She kissed his worried face and smiled.

"I'm not angry but relieved. To tell you the truth, I don't want to have cubs right now. I'm still young and I want to do a lot of things with my husband and just enjoy life. If we find a place to settle in the future and call our own as a home, maybe we can start building our own family. But right now that we are wandering, it will be very difficult to do the things we want to do if I get pregnant or have cubs. Is that okay with you Dumu?"

"What if you get pregnant? We just mated and I still want to mate with my wife. Being one with my wife is the most wonderful feeling. It feels like the missing part of me is complete when we mate. I feel so happy I can die...."

"Do not worry. I can control my body with my aura so I wouldn't get pregnant."

She shyly whispered something in his ear that made them both go flustered.

"I need to make my wife feel good again for my wife loves my big cock...."

"Dumu!!! You are such a beast!"

"I am a beast."

I almost forgot that I have a beast for a husband....