Chapter 25 - The Fox Tribe *

"We look like a god and goddess from Ancient East**! This is perfect husband! We can even use these shawls to make other styles without sewing. That's it! Leave our clothing styles to me. I will make sure we'll look amazing! If I need sewing, I'll ask you. Oh! I have gold cords in my space. Let me get a few and add some accents for our clothes and hair. This black shimmering dress will look gorgeous with gold accents. It feels like we are playing dress up!"

Asha was so excited as she wraps around gold cords around Dumu's waist and around under her breasts and hips. She even braided parts of their hair mixed with thin gold strips.

"My husband looks soooooo handsome. How about me? How do I look?"

She twirls happily in front of Dumu that made her dress flutter along the wind. Seeing her shapely fair legs made Dumu blush. He stares at her bouncing full breasts with lust and desire.

"I want to mate with my wife right now."

He almost grabbed her but she dodged as she backed away for a bit. She shakes her head with a smirk.

"You must control your sexual appetite my husband. We need to do all the important stuff or we won't get to finish anything. What about this. If you can behave while we do what we have to do, I'm gonna give you a gift."

"What gift?"

She leans closer to his ear and whispered. His ears and neck were dyed in pink as her warm breath hits his skin while he listens carefully. He immediately got an erection underneath his skirt that he wants to cover but failed for Asha already noticed it.

"Behave okay?"

He nods before he sighs heavily, trying to calm himself down so it would go limp.

"It is hard to resist if I see how my wife is looking so beautiful and alluring."

"My husband looks sexy too that's why I want you to wear those so you can cover your ripped body. Especially that monster down there. But you still ooze with this manly charm of yours even if you are covered. Don't look at other females, okay?"

Dumu sighs as he hugs his wife and kisses her neck.

"You look so attractive and desirable even if you have clothes on. I am worried...."

"Let's just focus on our goal husband. We need to exchange our things for crystals. We'll gather all the herbs and fruits we can see on the way to the village you were talking about. The more crystals we get, the better."

She swiped out the two baskets out of her space. She gave one to him and held the other on her back.

"We can put the herbs and fruits in these baskets. Remind me if we are getting close to the village so I can get the other stuff out. I don't want others seeing that I have a secret space. I don't trust others. I only trust my husband to keep all my secrets."

He smiled and gives her another long kiss before pulling away. He held her hand tightly with his as he held the bag she gave to him on his back too.

"I will never betray my wife. Shall we go?"

She tested if her laced up sandals are loose. She looks at her tall husband and smiled.

"Let's start our adventure husband."

~~~

For two days, the two walked their way to find the village Dumu was talking about. It's the village of the fox tribe where he get to talk to the witch doctor that interpreted his dream.

They have four baskets full of herbs and fruits. All four were being held and balanced by Dumu using long thick bamboo sticks. Asha told him to carry them this way so it would be easier and she can put the other baskets along with the full ones. She held one basket that is full of soft animal skin and hide that they use for beddings and blankets, along with some fruits that she is eating along the way.

"Are you sure you can carry all of those? You even carry two dead deers?"

Dumu smiled at her as they continue to walk side by side.

"I can still carry you along with all of these things. Is my wife tired from walking?"

"A little... woah!"

Dumu carried her and let her sit on his arm. She held on his broad chest while he was balancing the long bamboo on his opposite shoulder and dragging two dead deers with his hand.

"I cannot let my wife get tired. I cannot wait for the gift you will give me when we get to the village. You will give it to me, yes?"

She nods as she puts a small berry inside his mouth after eating one from her basket.

"Of course I will. That's why I keep feeding you fruits even if you don't like it. It will make your milk taste sweeter," she whispered the last in his ear that made him surprised and laughed.

"I would have eaten all the fruits that we picked if you told me sooner. We will only sell the herbs to the old witch doctor, the fruits we keep for ourselves."

Asha giggled before kissing his smiling husband's cheek.

"So how far are we from the village? You said we are almost there an hour ago."

"See that narrow passage in between those cliffs? That is the entrance to the fox tribe."

"Ooohhh...is that village rich? Aren't foxes a bit sly?"

"They are rich and they are sly. You should not believe everything that they say. They will always try to trick you to get what they want by using their beauty and charm."

"Let's see if their tricks will work on me...."

Dumu stares at his wife with worry as they pass the entrance of the village.

My wife must be planning on something. I must believe in her and not let my insecurity get the better of me. These foxes likes everything beautiful. I will kill them if they try to snatch my wife away from me. My wife is mine and mine alone.

**Ancient East can be described as Ancient Greece.