Chapter 30 - Rings *

Asha woke up from a very pleasant feeling. Her body was already heating up when she realized that Dumu was kissing the back of her neck while her breasts were being fondled by his large hand. The other one was busy rubbing her heated button while being pounded sensually, she can feel that she is already soaking wet.

"Dumu...."

"Is it nice to wake up... while feeling so good from my... cock? Ughhh Asha... you keep on... squeezing me inside... I can not resist... not to... mmmmm A-sha...."

She can feel him getting bigger and harder that made her moan louder. She can't help but grind her hips with him, making him reach the farthest and deepest part of her. She's now used to sleeping while he is still deeply buried inside her so every morning feels like a continuation of what they were doing during the night. She's getting addicted to this pleasure that her husband wants to make her feel.

"Dumu... I'm coming...."

"Asha...."

He groaned loudly as he bit her shoulder when they both reached their peak. They can both feel how fast and loud their hearts were beating. Their tangled bodies tremble as they gush out every juice their body can let out. She was already leaking from last night, and their beddings need to be washed, again. It was a bit sticky, for they lost count how many times have they reached climax since last night.

Dumu held her into his arms tight like he's not satisfied how they are close enough already. He kissed and licked the back of her neck, his hand still feeling every inch of her skin.

"I want to melt with you wife... I cannot get enough of you...."

He grinds his shaft that is still inside her, making some of their mixed juices leak with a spurt.

"Dumu, we've been doing this every night and morning. We won't get to do what we have to do if you won't pull out. There are things to do and finish. Anyways, what have you talked about with Elder Edi yesterday?"

"I asked the witch doctor to bless our mating ritual. I want the beast god be a witness of my love for you Asha, my wife...."

"Is that why Elder Edi told me to wear my most beautiful clothes tonight?"

"Yes...."

He was slowly thrusting his still hard cock inside her. He was trying to get her excited again when Asha pulled away from him to stop.

"I would love to husband but you really need to behave."

He pouts and made a sad face at her. She sighs for he knows that she can't say no to him with that look on his face.

My husband is a sex freak. But how can I resist when he is so fucking good at it. My pussy is wet again just by thinking of how he... deep breaths Asha...deep breaths... Don't fall for your husband's antics....

"What do we need to do before the blessing? Are we just supposed to show up with him or what?"

Dumu sits up as he trace his finger seductively on her naked skin.

"We need to give offerings and listen to what he will say at the ceremony. Then he will bless us after we say our vows to each other in front of the beast god statue at the altar."

"What kind of offering? A dead beast? Fruits? Flowers?"

"I will hunt soon the biggest prey that we can offer tonight. My wife do not need to worry. All you need to do is to relax and dress beautiful tonight."

His fingers are rubbing her button while Asha is suppressing her moans. He's watching her reaction as he lowers himself and licks their mixed juices leaking from her pussy.

"Can... can I make a request? It's just... something we do in... my world when couples get married...."

"What my wife wants, my wife gets...."

He speaks in between licks and sucks. His hot breath adding fuel inside her, making it harder for her to make him stop.

"Rings... can we exchange rings?"

Dumu sucks her button hard enough that made her come right away. Both her thighs trembled from her high as Dumu licks and drinks the juice coming out of her. She was breathing hard when he stopped, his mouth is glistening with her juices.

"What are rings?"

Asha sits up as she wipes his mouth with a soft beast pelt. She then swiped a jewelry box out of her space and showed it to Dumu.

"We are alone, aren't we?"

She whispers to him. Dumu was silent for a minute then nods at her. She then opened the box that lits up Dumu's face. Many sparkling accessories can be seen inside the box. From earrings to bracelets and necklaces, Dumu can't stop looking with glee at everything shining in front of him. Asha picks up one shiny emerald ring.

"This is a ring. In my world, rings are exchanged by the couple when they get married. Those rings are called wedding rings and they are a symbol that the male and female are husband and wife. They are worn on the left ring finger."

"Is that how humans know that the female is married?"

"Mm-hmm, and it's the same for the male."

"How to make this? I want to give my wife a ring."

"I haven't seen any metal in this world yet. But it can still be possible. Where's our crystal stash that I asked you to keep easily available husband?"

Dumu went to one of their baskets and got a small beast skin pouch that he made before. He hurriedly gave it to her. She then rummage inside the pouch and got a small green and blue crystal.

"Let's try forming the crystals into rings. We will need to use our mana though and I need to warn you. If you don't concentrate enough, the crystal's energy might reject you and you will receive a backlash. Do you still wanna try?"

"I will do anything if it is for my beautiful wife. What should I do?"

"You'll need to concentrate your mana to the crystal you are holding and try to mold and reshape it like a ring. You have to keep a peaceful mind and imagine the shape forming. It will take some time and mana until you fully form it to the shape and size you want. Your mana and the crystal's energy should blend well and be sync to do this. You want to watch me first before you try?"

Dumu seriously nods at her.