Hamliza Collab

This is an old one from a collab with ollieisajerk

Eliza's POV
        "Do I have to come?" Eliza asked her sister as she pulled her all the way to her law class. She still had no idea why, though.
       "Yes you do. I want you to meet my professor's intern," Angie said and continued to yank on her arm. Eliza reluctantly followed until she finally let go outside a classroom door.
       Angelica led her into the classroom and pulled her to the front. "Mr. Hamilton! this is my sister, Eliza!" She said. Eliza was too stunned to speak as she looked at the gorgeous man in front of her.
       He was taller than ber, shorter than Angelica. He had medium length, black, straight hair that was pulled into a ponytail and his eyes… his eyes were so gorgeous she could get lost in them forever… and she did. She started imagining their life together. Eliza Schuyler was totally crushing on this intern.

Alex’s POV
Alex was not a morning person. He spent every morning chugging coffee and groaning. This didn’t exactly fit into his schedule though, as the class that he was attending started at 7:30 in the morning. 
    He took another sip of his second cup of coffee this morning as he pulled his car into the parking lot of King’s College, mentally preparing himself to sit around for another lecture, learning stuff he had already learned for a good 3 hours. His only hope of redemption for this morning is for that cute girl in the third row to be there. He was trying to build up the nerve to talk to her.
    He walked to the class, grumbling to himself about how useless his job is, and how it’s a waste of time. He walked through the door to see the girl already at the door, staring right at him. Hesitantly, Alex walked into the door, instantly becoming nervous. She was even prettier in person.
    “Hey,” said Alex, his voice cracking slightly, he winced, and noticed the girl smiled. She notices.
    “Mr. Hamilton! This is my sister, Eliza!” she said, and gestured to the girl beside her, someone Alex didn’t see before. If her sister was pretty, Eliza was beautiful. 
    “Oh, uh, hey,” said Alex lamely, looking down. You fucking loser. Talk to her.
    “Hey.” said Eliza, smiling at him. Alex forced himself up to meet her brown eyes. She had a wide smile, warm brown eyes that made Alex feel okay about his decisions in life. How the hell was he going to talk to her? 
    “Uh, you shouldn’t really bring anyone else to lectures,” said Alex to her sister, and smiled nervously, “kinda defeats the purpose of paying.”
    His weak attempt at a joke was met with an awkward silence, as the two sisters looked down. Alex cleared his throat, desperately trying to think of something to say.
    “You can stay for this lesson, just don’t let the professor know you’re here, I could get in trouble.”
    Eliza stepped forward, only inches away from Hamilton now. Her presence energized Alex more than any coffee could, and his breath caught.
    “I’m sure no one would notice me here… except you.” said Eliza, a small smile on her pink lips.
    Alex found a courage in him that only used to come out in debate club,and he looked straight at Eliza.
    “With those eyes I think we both know that people are going to notice you,” Alex said this with a confidence that surprised even him. He heard a small laugh from Eliza’s sister, and Eliza stared back at him, her smile stretching wider. Alex’s heart was racing, his ears had turned red. 
    “Now,” said Alex, shouldering his bag, “since you technically shouldn’t be here, I’ll have to see you after class.” Alex walked back to his desk, wide-eyed, panic stricken.
    What the hell just happened.

Eliza POV:

     "Angie Angie Angie did you hear that!?" Eliza whisper-yelled to her sister after Alex walked away. Angie nodded.
     "Congrats baby sis. You got yourself a boyfriend." She teased, making Eliza blush. 
     "Well I guess class is starting." Eliza said, trying to change the subject. Angie laughed and walked Eliza to her spot which was in the 3rd row. Luckily, the person who used to sit next to Angie dropped out so Eliza could sit in their spot.
     "Today, class, you'll be working with a partner to complete the essays on the problems that have been given to you last class. You'll be working with your partner from the last class and if you don't have one, please talk to Mr. Hamilton." The professor explained. 
    Angie walked off, abandoning Eliza to talk to Alex on her own.
     "So…." Eliza started then paused. She got lost in Alex's eyes again. And who wouldn't? His gorgeous brown eyes were dark and romantic… she could feel herself falling further in love with this man.
     "You're not supposed to be here so you don't have to do any of the work." Alex said and leaned on the desk. Eliza just nodded. He would be the reason she changed courses. But she also loved her classes. And she hated law.
     "Well I could leave-" she started but was cut off by Alex kissing her cheek. "Meet me at the closest Starbucks at 5, ok?" He said. Eliza nodded. She had a date with her sister's teacher.