Lafayette x Reader (female)

A/N: I have come to the conclusion that I write about heartbreak because I am lonely af and only know heartbreak through books and movies. I don't know why but I'm always satisfied when the characters I use go through heart break. So I'm sorry about the Non-stop heart break chapters but it's my way of coping with the real world.

Narrator POV:

You wake up to texts from your wonderful boyfriend, Laf.

Frenchy🇫🇷❤: Hey mon amour

You: hey babe

Frenchy🇫🇷❤: what is up?

He is still getting used to the English language.

You: just texting you while sitting on the couch.

Frenchy🇫🇷❤: ah mon chérie. I can tell you are still très belle even while sitting, doing nothing whatsoever.

You: you flatter me ❤

Frenchy🇫🇷❤: that is what I am here for mon chérie.

You: can I ask you something?

Frenchy🇫🇷❤: of course!

You: what is this

You: [1 attachment]

Frenchy🇫🇷❤: that is me and Hercules at the café, non?

You: well yes.. but why were you there together...? Alone?

Frenchy🇫🇷❤: are you accusing me of.. how you say... cheating?

You: YES

Frenchy🇫🇷❤: well why would I cheat on someone so beautiful and brilliant and wonderful and magnificent and amazing?

You: ...

Frenchy🇫🇷❤: correct

You stare at your phone. Looking at all the pictures of you and Laf together. Then, the one of him and Herc.

They're just sharing a simple cup of coffee. It's nothing. He's not cheating!

You get a notification from Hercs Instagram account.

Huh? You think.

He posted a new picture with the caption "me and my baguette. Love you!"

You click on the notification and see a picture of Laf and Herc kissing in front of your house!!!!

You run outside and see them.

"IS THIS YOUR WAY OF BREAKING UP WITH ME!?!?" you yell in Lafs face.

He looks shocked at first but then flustered.

I guess he just realized that they were in front of my house.

You break down crying in front of them.

You feel a strong hand on your back that doesn't feel like Lafs hand.

You look up and see Hercules trying to hug you. You back away at first then decide to trust him.

You hug him tight and he holds you close. You both give Laf a death star until he decides to walk away.

You stay in Hercs arms for a while, taking in his scent.

"W-would you like to come in...?" You ask cautiously.

He nods and you both walk inside.

...

You talk for hours about how much you hate Laf now and how you both dated him at the same time.

You get to know each other better and something seems to click. Better than the way you (thought you) clicked with Laf.

You liked Laf at first, adoring his french accent and manly facial hair.

With Herc, you adore his personality and muscles. He was kind and loving. Thought he had a tough exterior, he was a big softy.

"Forgive me if I'm moving too fast too soon but... could this count as a first date...?" You ask, quieter and more cautious than before.

He takes your hand.

"I hope so, if not, this would be very awkward." He said, slightly coming towards you. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

You gasp.

All you can do is nod. No words are good enough to describe how happy you are.

You sit on his lap and talk some more. About life, about jobs, about family.

You talk about everything for hours.

He loves you.

**********

A/N: 600 words not including this AN.

New record 🤯✨🎆