Hamilton and In The Heights: Twins

A/N: let's see how this goes. I read some so I have inspiration and I'm not trying to copy but I took some ideas like Alex and Usnavi being twins and stuff like that. Enjoy!

Narrator POV:

Usnavi was at the bodega when his brother, Alex, walked in.

"Commo estas, Alex?" Usnavi asked.

"Bueno, now give the coffee." Alex said. He was always stressed with work. He lived in Harlem but came up to the heights everyday to see his brother and get his coffee.

Usnavi was also trying to teach Alex more spanish since he barely knew any, despite being born in D.R.. Usvani wouldn't give Alex his coffee until he spoke Spanish. Now back to the story.

"Fine. But you owe me." Usnavi said.

"How? I answered in Spanish. You give me coffee!" Alex protested.

Usnavi gave Alex the coffee as a very tired and very stressed Eliza came in holding her and Alex's son, Philip, who was 2 years old.

"Alex you need to take Pip today while I go to Daniella's for a make over. "Tired mom" doesn't suit me." Eliza complained.

"Eliza I can't! I have work!" Alex protested. Eliza was about to say something but Usnavi cut her off.

"I can..."

Eliza and Alex looked at him in surprise.

"You would watch Pip for us?" Eliza asked, kinda skeptical.

"I love kids!" Usnavi exclaimed.

"What do you know about kids? When have you ever watched a kid?" Alex asked.

"Alex, you're forgetting about Sonny." Usnavi said to his brother, shocked he forgot about his cousin.

"You mean the same cousin who's smashing faces with that graffiti guy?" Eliza added.

"Well sh*t.." Usnavi said, grabbing a bat.

"Woah woah woah... don't get extreme! Just take Pip and don't feed him until 1. Keep him away from sharp objects and Oh! He can talk a bit so don't teach him any bad words. Byeeee!" Eliza said fast, leaving the shop and going to Daniella's.

Alex just shrugged and left.

Usnavi sighed. This might be a long day.

Philip started crying a bit. He really missed his mom.

"Shh Pip it's ok. She'll be back soon. I promise." Usnavi cooed, trying to calm Pip.

Pip stopped crying but still whimpered every so often.

Usnavi gave in and sang to Pip, hoping he would go to sleep.

Usnavi sang a lullaby. The same lullaby Abuela would sing to him when he was upset. Especially at Christmas time.

Pip fell asleep and Usnavi went to go scold Sonny and beat up Graffiti Pete.

...

"Sonny what have I told you about this punk!" Usnavi scolded.

"Stop it! Ugh I can't keep this a secret! We're in love and you can't stop love!" Sonny yelled for the whole block to hear.

Pete hugged Sonny. Usnavi rolled his eyes and pointed the bat towards Pete.

"Hurt him and it will be the last thing you ever do." Usnavi growled.

Pete nodded and kissed Sonny's head before leaving.

How. Usnavi thought.

**********

A/N: 500 words, not including this AN. Do y'all want a part 2?