Sprace: I Love You PART 3

A/N: sorry this is so bad, weddings give me anxiety so... enjoy.

Spot POV:

I'm kinda shocked that Race still wants to marry me after I cheated on him. I guess when it's love and you've apologized 500,000,000 times, people tend to forgive you. So Kathrine you can stop yelling at me now! Race forgave me!

Anyway, it was the day before the wedding and Race was full on 'Bride'-zilla. I think marrying me might just be his excuse to wear a dress and not be judged. He was pacing and racing and writing and erasing everything!!

"Sit. Down." I said after watching him for 10 minutes. He immediately did.

"Babe, just calm down! Everything is going to be perfect and we're going to be so happy!" I said, trying to convince him.

He took a deep breath and sighed. "Yeah, you're right."

"I always am."

"No!"

"Yeah I am!!!"

"No you aren't! I'm right too sometimes!"

"Key word: sometimes."

We sat in silence for a minute. Yes, we argue like this a lot but it's not toxic or anything... right?

I brushed it off. I love Race and he loves me!

...

I stood at the altar as Race walked down the aisle.

Woah

He looked... amazing! But when does he not? I wiped a tear I didn't even know I shed. I just gotta wait about an hour before her can officially be my husband.

Saying I was excited at this point was an understatement. I was excited-hyper-happy-jumpy-fun-crazy. Is that even a thing? If it's not, it needs to be because that describes the author a lot. Was I not supposed to say that? Oops...

Anyway, finally the ceremony started. It was beautiful. Coming from me, that's saying something.

"If anyone objects to this marriage, speak now or forever hold your peace." Said the minister.

He was about to speak again when I heard a familiar voice.

No!!! I thought.

"I object!!"

Race and I both looked into the crowd to see Jack Kelly standing there.

Wait, Jack???

I also heard snickering and Jack was laughing. This was a prank! At my wedding! How dare he!? I tried to march off the platform to soak him but Race held me back. He looked straight (I mean Gay) in my eyes and shook his head. I sighed. I'll just soak him later.

...

I kissed Race and we were officially married. It felt good. I loved it! I loved him! He loved me! We loved each other! So much love! After a few speeches I snuck out of the room and tricked Jack into coming outside. Then, I soaked him before going back in.

Best. Wedding. Ever.