Lafgelica: Theater Nerds

A/N: requested by ollieisajerk if anyone else has requests, comment them or DM me.

Angelica POV:

I ran through the halls to get to the stage door. The cast list for the school play is about to be posted and I need to see if I got the lead.

This years play is Romeo and Juliet. I auditioned for Juliet and I don't doubt that they won't choose me. My only concern is who plays Romeo.

It better not be "King" George or Samuel Seabury. I am not in a million years going to kiss them. Even if it is just for a stupid stage play.

When I finally managed to shove my way through the crowds to the stage door, I saw the list.

Juliet: Angelica Schuyler

Romeo: Marie-Joseph Paul Yves Roch Gilbert Du Montier De La Fayette

...

LAFAYETTE IS PLAYING ROMEO!!!!!MY CRUSH!!! IS PLAYING!!! ROMEO!!! WHEN DOES THIS EVER HAPPEN!? THIS NEVER HAPPENS TO PEOPLE LIKE ME!!! I'M SO LUCKY!!!

I didn't even bother to look at the rest of the cast list. I was so happy I don't even care! I felt like doing a million backflips so I ran to the back field and did, like, 20 before I almost fainted from going upside down so much.

I saw Laf coming towards me.

Get it together Angie! I screamed at myself.

"Hey!" I said.

"Bonjour Angie. I understand we are, 'ow you say, co-stars?" He replied. Oh. My. Gosh! His accent is adorable!!!

"Yep! Me and you! You and me! Romeo and Juliet!" I said.

Ugh Angie that sounded so dorky! I screamed at myself again.

He slightly chuckled.

"Well, I guess it is now or never." He said. "I'm really very glad we get to be co-stars since I have had a crush on you for ze longest time. I am very happy we get to kiss in the play and I get that now you are probably thinking I am a nerd but will you go out with me... please?"

I didn't even think before I lunged at him, kissing him but making both of us fall to the ground.

Best. Day. Ever!