Philip Hamilton x Reader (female)

TW: blood

Narrator POV:

You woke up to the sound of a heart monitor. You looked to your side and there was your boyfriend, Philip Hamilton, holding a baby girl.

Then you remembered what happened.

13 hours earlier

"PHILIP!!! HELP!!!" you yelled before you collapsed.

Philip ran in an saw you in a puddle of blood. Knowing you were 7 months pregnant, he knew what could happen. Immediately jumping into action, he picked you up and rushed you to the ER, praying you, and the baby, were going to be ok.

Present time

You reached your hand towards Philip. Unfortunately your arm wasn't long enough but luckily Philip saw you.

His eyes lit up when he saw you were awake. He immediately brought your baby girl to you.

"Did you name her?" You asked.

"Nope. I waited for you to wake up." Philip said. You smiled.

"Well then, what should we name her?" You asked him, smiling widely.

"How about... (Y/M/N)" (your middle name (if you don't have one just make something up))

"I love that!" You exclaimed.

Philip handed your daughter to you and then cuddled beside you.

"Hey princess?" Philip said.

"Yeah?" You responded, turning towards him, nose to nose.

Philip got off the bed and onto one knee on the floor.

"Did you drop something Pip?" You asked, trying to get out of bed to hell him look.

"No Princess stay in bed." He said through chuckles.

"Then wha-" you cut yourself off when he pulled out a ring box.

"(Y/N) you're the most beautiful, intelligent, loving, amazing, perfect human I know. I want to spend the rest of my life with you and our daughter. Will you marry me?"

"Yes!!!" You screamed.

Philip slipped the ring onto your finger and got up to kiss you.

Four Years Later

You and Philip have been married for 3 years. Your daughter is 4 and you also now have a son who is 2 1/2.

Philip's dad died recently. The same way Philip could have died a two years ago if you hadn't stopped him by going into labour.

Now you just hoped Philip would recover soon. You and your children always helped put a smile on his face but it never lasted too long.

"Phillyyyyyy" you whined.

"Yes?" He said, sounding annoyed.

"Do you love me?" You asked.

"Heck yeah!" He said, jumping on the bed with you.

Let's just say things got a little heated.