Hamgelica: We'll Make It Through

Requested by: Alimah115

Narrator POV:

Alex scrolled through the hundreds of hate comments on his and Angelica's new vlog they posted on YouTube and Instagram that morning. He sighed and realized their videos had more dislikes than likes.

He finally put his phone down on his desk and held his head in his hands as Angelica walked in. "What's wrong?" She asked and set down some make up she was going to try in a video later.

"I think we should quit." He said and looked at her, being more serious then ever. Angelica looked at him in shock, as it was his idea to start the channel in the first place.

"Quit!? No!" Angelica said and fought the urge to slap him across tg he face. "We can't quit! We've worked so hard and we have so much fun! You have so much fun!"

Alec just groaned. "But no one likes us! What's the point of everyone just hates on us!" He tried to get his point across but Angelica wouldn't budge.

"Who cares if they hate us. We have fun making videos. We didn't even want to be popular when we started this and now we have 10k subscribers! Sure our videos get hate but that's because people hate seeing other people having fun while their lived are miserable."

Alex took her words into consideration. On one hand, he completely agreed. It's so much fun for him to be able to make awesome videos. But on the other hand, he wanted to be appreciated for his work. He didn't want to work hard on something just so people could hate it!

"We're barely making money, people hate everything we do and it's stressing me out!" Alex said and pinched the bridge of his nose.

Angelica hugged him. "I promise it will get better. We just have to change things up a bit. Plus, 10,000+ people love us. So what if theres a few.. thousand.. trolls. You were a troll!" She laughs a bit.

Alex chuckles, remembering the days he spent in the Washingtons basement just trolling Angelica. He was terrible, but she eventually beat some sense into him. Figuratively, of course...

Mostly.

Anyway... they didn't quit their channel, and things did escalate for the better. Their fans over powered the haters and the two were invited to many conventions and a bunch of Meet&Greets.

Now, the happy couple were living their best lived as YouTube stars with 20M subscribers.

Sometimes haters just don't know what they're missing.