Thomgelica: Pranks

Requested by: HamilFanShan

Alternate Title: PREGNANT!?!?

Narrator POV:

After weeks of pranking each other, Thomas and Angelica finally decided to team up and prank their friends. They came up with a plan that was nearly flawless. Angelica decided to buy a pregnancy test and make it positive using random supplies she had in her house that Google said would make the test positive.

Once their plan started to work, Angelica ordered one of the smallest fake pregnancy bellies off Amazon she could find. Thomas smiled at her. "Imagine we had a real baby in there." He laughed. Angelica rolled her eyes. "Maybe one day in the far future." She said and put a hoodie over her form fitting, spaghetti strap tank top.

Thomas chuckled. "Do you have everything?" He asked. Angelica nodded. "This will be so fun." She laughed and grabbed her bag of stuff to tell each of their friends she's 'pregnant'.

For each friend, she had a different way of telling them. For Hercules and Laf, she baked a cake that said "I'm pregnant". For Eliza and Peggy, she bought little baby onesies in Yellow and Blue that say "I love my aunts". And for the people she'd been dreading to tell the prank to, John and Alex, she was going to take off her hoodie claiming she was too hot and show her (fake) bump.

Thomas had work most of the day so he would only be present for one of the 'announcements'. Angelica did Eliza and Peggy first. She went to their favourite coffee shop, asking to meet up ASAP. Both sisters followed suit and were there in under 30 minutes.

"What do you need, sis?" The youngest sister, Peggy, asked. Eliza's focus went to Angelica and didn't stay for a second. Both sisters were worried. Angelica took a deep breath and handed them each a box with one of the onesies in it. Assuming she marked them correctly, that is.

Eliza and Peggy opened the boxes and noticed the wrong onesies in their box. Eliza had the yellow one and Peggy had the blue one. Angelica laughed a bit and switched the boxes. "There." She said and waited for a reaction.

Eliza squealed and jumped up to hug Angelica. "Oh my God!" Peggy said and joined the hug. "You're pregnant!?!" Peggy screamed, earning a few "shhh's" from other people in the cafe. Angelica nodded a bit. "Who's the dad?" Eliza asked, getting serious. "Thomas." Angelica said like its obvious, which it should have been.

The sisters smiled and hugged her again. Angelica sighed. She wanted to tell them it was a prank but they seemed so happy...

I'll tell them later... she thought.

...

Angelica knocked on Herc and Laf's apartment. She had the cake under a cloth to hide the writing until she was ready to show them.

Herc opened the door and smiled at Angelica. "C'mon in, Angie." He said and opened the door wider for him. Angelica went in slowly and walked straight to the counter in the kitchen. "So uh... where's Laf?" She asked. Herc shrugged and went to Laf's room. "LAF, ANGIE IS HERE!" He shouted, causing Angelica to flinch a bit. Laf emerged from his room and followed Herc to the kitchen area where Angelica was.

"Ooo cake!" Laf said and tried to take the cloth off the top of the transparent lid. Angelica slapped his hand away. "I get to take it off." She said and took the cloth off. Both men stood and stared at the writing on the cake for a hot second. Laf went and hugged Angelica tight while Herc looked a bit grumpy. "This is a prank, right?" He asked. Angelica sighed and nodded. "Tell Peggy and Eliza it's a prank but I haven't done Alex and John yet so don't tell them." She said sternly.

Herc nodded and went to call Peggy and Eliza. "We can eat the cake, right?" Laf asked. Angelica nodded and laughed before she left to meet up with Thomas outside Alex and John's apartment. Well, it was Alex and Eliza's apartment but John was hanging out there.

Thomas was already waiting there, impatient as always. Angelica laughed at her boyfriend and ran to meet up with him. "How'd it go?" Thomas asked. Angelica shrugged. "As expected. Herc figured it out and is now telling my sisters it was a prank." She explained. Thomas nodded and knocked on the door of Alex's apartment.

Alex opened the door and rolled his eyes as soon as he saw Thomas. "Did you have to bring Macaroni Man over here?" He asked. Angelica rolled her eyes in return. "Yes now are you gonna let us in?" She asked, having none of Alex's attitude. Alex sighed and let them in. John was already on the couch and waved them over with a can of Stella Artois in his hand.

"Want a can?" He asked, getting up. Angelica shook her head and stayed standing by the couch while Thomas took a seat. "Take a seat, Angie." Alex urged. Angelica shook her head. "No it's fine. Also is it hot in here?" She asked. John and Alex looked at each other, confused. "No not really?" John said. Angelica shrugged and took off her hoodie. John stared at her (fake) bump in shock while Alex took action.

Alex jumped on Thomas and started beating the life out of him... literally. It took 20 minutes for Angelica and John to get Alex off Thomas. "ITS A PRANK!" Angelica screamed at Alex, making him stop. Thomas layed half dead on the floor.

Angelica sat beside Thomas and called an ambulance quickly, making sure he still had a pulse. Once the ambulance came, Angelica blacked out. She didn't realize what was happening until John had dropped her off at the hospital and the doctor was telling her that Thomas is in critical condition. She broke down in sobs, scared that the love of her life might leave her for good.

...

Days later, Thomas started to wake up after his surgery. Angelica had stayed by his side the entire time. She smiled at him as soon as he opened his eyes. "Hi my love..." she whispered, her voice still tired from hours of crying and cussing at Alex. Thomas gave a weak smile in return. "Hi Angel." He croaked.

The two talked for hours until a very specific question came up. "How did you make that pregnancy test Positive?" Thomas asked. Angelica shrugged. "Everything on google wasn't working so I bought a few more, peed on them and... they're all positive." She said and smiled a bit. Thomas's eyes went wide. "Wait, you're actually pregnant!?" He shouted. Angelica nodded and kissed Thomas since he couldn't sit up. "I'm gonna be a dad!" He said.

...

9 months later, Angelica had their beautiful baby boy they named Thomas Jr. They succeeded in hiding the entire pregnancy from Alex in fear that he might try and hurt Thomas again. He only found out when everyone was waiting at the hospital and no one wanted to grab a drink with him. Either way, Thomas and Angelica had a wonderful life with their newborn son and many more children after that.