Spot and Angelica: Café

Third person POV:

Spot Conlon was getting his usual morning coffee. He couldn't believe his luck when a very pretty girl showed up.

"woah..." was all he was able to get out. He was star struck.

Being the Spot he is, he walked up to the maiden.

"I'm Spot, Spot Conlon." He said, extending his arm for a handshake while he continued. "What brings you to Brooklyn? Unattended I may add?"

She stared at him.

"That is none of your business, Shorty." She said.

Spot tried to think of something to fire back.

"Well a pretty lady, such as yourself, should not be walking around Brooklyn by herself" he said, trying to sound tough.

She let out a small but loud 'Haha'. Spot was very confused since girl were usually lining up at his door to go out with him.

"Look, I don't know who you are but i am perfectly capable of walking around by myself and defending myself if someone even tries to attack me." She stated.

Spot thought about that. Damn... she's hot when she's angry.

"I thinks you still need me." Spot said.

"And why do you think that?" She asked him, not interested at all.

"I'm kind of a big deal 'round here and it would be an 'onor for you to be with me" Spot said, letting his accent slip.

Angelica enjoyed his accent. She loved  how he didn't pronounce all of the letters in his words. But then she remembered how high class her family was.

She couldn't dessert them to run away with this paper boy... could she?

"I have 3 rules.

1) don't say anything offensive or about 'women not being able to do everything a man can'

2) I'm in charge *wink*

3) keep using your accent"

Spot thought about this once again. Seems reasonable. He thought.

He nodded.

"Ok m'lady, let me give ya the grand tour of this here fine city!" He stated, linking arms with her and walking out of the café.

They talked for a while, Spot let his accent slip often as that was one of Angelicas rules.

When they got to the Brooklyn Bridge, Spot showed his lady the wonderful view it had if the water.

"Woah..." Angelica said.

Spot turned to her. He turned her head so they could face each other.

They stared at each other for a few moments for Spot broke the tension, kissing Angelica.

She blushed furiously. Wow was all she could even think.