Angelica x Reader (Male)

A/N: I literally have no clue what I'm doing but this was requested from ollieisajerk requested this so hopefully it isn't trash but no promises. The prompt is from Hurlloooooo.

Angelica POV:

For once, I wasn't paying attention in class. To me, the teacher just sounded like the adults from Charlie Brown.

Blah blah blah.

I barely heard anything they said until I heard "you will be working in partners of my choice."

Well that can't be good. My teacher won't partner me with Alex, John, Laf, Herc,  Theo, Eliza or Maria. This is torture! I'll probably end up with Charles Lee or "King" George. Perhaps even Samuel Seabury.

The teacher started reading names off a list:

"Eliza and Alex; Herc and Laf; John and Maria; Peggy and Theo; Samuel and Charles Lee; James R an Aaron; Angelica and (Y/N); Thomas and James M...." I zoned out after that.

I was partnered with (Y/N). Of course I was partnered with him. And of course I just had to have a huge crush on him. There was no way he liked me back though. I was the popular girl. He was just the invisible kid who looked to write a bit. Reminds me of Alex.

"Now go to your partners and discuss what you'll do for your projects." The teacher said.

I grabbed my chair and walked over to (Y/N)'s desk.

"Hi." I said.

"Hey."

"What should we do?"

"Well we could do our project on Lin-Manuel Miranda? I'm kinda obsessed with his work. Sorry I'm geeking out like this..."

"Its fine. I love the musical 'Miranda'. It's so creative and not a copy of anything whatsoever." I said.

He looked at me confused for a second then realized I wasn't being sarcastic for once in my life. Yep. That's my reputation. Being the sarcastic, pretty, rich girl that everyone wants to be. Maybe if I make a good impression, I'll be thought of more than that. I am more than just pretty and rich.

(Y/N) and I started on our project right away, getting a lot done since we both knew so much about him.

Closer to the end of class, I caught him staring at me.

"What?" I asked. I guess it came out colder than I intentioned because he shook his head and looked back to his work.

Oh my god. His eyes are so cute! am I falling for him? Should I ask him out? Does he like me?

A million thoughts flew through my head. I am not a shy girl so I decided I needed to step my game up.

"Wanna go out with me Saturday night?" I asked out of the blue.

He seemed shocked and confused, but then relieved and excited.

"Sure." He said, obviously trying to hide excitement. It wasn't working. He was practically bouncing in his chair. I giggled a bit.

This one's mine.