Percybeth Wedding

A/N: I know this isn't Hamilton, In The Heights or Newsies but it was requested so here it is. I had lots of help from bookworm5861 to write this since she is a big Percy Jackson fan. Enjoy!

Annabeth POV:

      Today is me and Percy’s wedding day. I keep thinking back to when he proposed. He took me to a beach and he kept fidgeting with his hands. He looked so nervous. When he got on his knee and asked me to marry him I was so happy. I hugged him and we fell to the ground and stayed there. 

Now it’s our wedding day, I can’t control my emotions. I’m so happy to be spending the rest of my life with Percy.

“Okay,” Jupiter says. “I think you're all finished! You look beautiful, Percy is so lucky to have you!"

“Thank you Jupiter,” I say. “Thank you Thalia.”

Jupiter and Grover got married a couple years back and are wanting to start a family soon, but they haven’t had any luck yet. And Thalia, she’s never getting married.

My dress is a floral white and has a silky fabric for the skirt. My makeup is a natural look and my hair is down and curled. I feel beautiful. I didn’t even think I was going to be able to marry Percy or anyone. Ever since we defeated Kronos I’ve been so happy. 

But now I can’t think of that because we are alive and I’m really grateful for that. I’m ready to marry Percy.

Percy POV:

Grover is helping me get ready. I’m in a black tuxedo and my tie is blue like the sea for Poseidon, my father.

Grover is wearing the top part of a tux because of his goat legs. 

I can’t believe I’m marrying Annabeth. When I proposed I was a nervous wreck! I kept fidgeting and I started stuttering when I asked her. When I finally asked her she said yes! I was so relieved. I didn’t think I would be able to have an adult life. Since I was fighting for my life against Kronos. When he finally disappeared my life went back to normal. Well normal for demigods.

I watch Annabeth walk down the aisle. I see my father Poseidon watching us. I didn’t know he’d be here, he’s usually really busy.

When Annabeth stops in front of me she looks so happy. And we both can’t stop smiling. I don’t know if I said my vows right, but I think I did because it was time for us to kiss. We lean in and  we are officially a married couple. I couldn’t be happier. With Annabeth on my arm, Tyson my cyclops brother and Grover behind me along with Thalia and Jupiter with them, I know our life together will be pretty great. Thank the Gods.