Drunk In The Woods

Me, Scott and Stiles walked up a mountain through the woods. Stiles was leading us to a spot for some reason he hadn't revealed to us yet. Scott was still down in the dumps about Allison breaking up with him. Stiles was... still Stiles. And I spent the rest of the free time I had training and reading, which was not fun to say the least, but it kept me busy. Elijah had also left and told the guy that was trying to kill me to back off. Maybe all Originals aren't so bad. Oh, and Adalind? She's just been Adalind. She hasn't done anything suspicious... yet.

"Where are we going?" Scott asked.

"You'll see." Stiles quickly replied.

I sighed, "You know I gotta get home soon, right? I gotta-"

"What? Learn how to throw a new punch? Find out how to get rid of a Poltergeist? Spoiler alert, you burn or salt the remains."

"How much of the Beastiaries have you read?" I asked concerningly.

"I may or may no have snuck a couple out when I last visited."

"Well you're giving it back tomorrow. And that's not a question."

"Well back to the topic!" Scott interrupted, "We really shouldn't be out here. My mom is in a constant state of freak-out from what happened at the school."

"Well, your mom isn't the Sheriff, okay? There's no comparison, trust me." Stiles told him.

"You should've seen Juliette. Took a lot of persuading to come out here." I added.

"Can you at least just tell me what we're doing out here?" Scott asked Stiles.

"Yes! When your best friend gets dumped-"

"I didn't get dumped!" Scott interrupted, "We're taking a break."

"Didn't look like it." I mumbled to myself.

"All right, well, when your best friend gets told by his girlfriend that they're taking a break..." We came to a stop atop the rocky flat mountain. Stiles turned to us with a wide smile and took out a bottle of alcohol from his jacket, "You get your best friend drunk."

Well... he wasn't wrong.

Later,

Stiles put the half-empty bottle onto the ground and he fell against a rock, lying on his back with his head resting against it. Scott was sitting on the rock, still in a dull mood. There was a large can in front of us with fire inside, giving us light. I was sitting against the rock, not feeling the affects of the alcohol at all. Now you see, due to me being a Grimm, I have the ability to adapt to most, if not all, poisons. Or anything that can harm my body. That includes alcohol. So my first few sips, I felt it. Afterwards? Not at all.

"Dude, you know... she's just one... one girl. You know, there are so many... there are so many other girls in the sea..." Stiles said drunkenly.

"Fish in the sea." Scott irritably corrected.

Stiles giggled, "Fish? Why you talking about fish? I'm talking about girls. I love girls. I love 'em. I love especially ones with strawberry blonde hair, green eyes, five-foot-three..."

It was pretty obvious who he was talking about, "Like Lydia?" I asked.

"Yeah, exactly." Stiles said, sounding impressed, "Hey, how did you know I was talking about... about..." He lost his train of thought and giggled again, "What was I talking about?"

I turned around and saw Scott still wasn't in a good mood, which Stiles also noticed, "Hey, you're not happy!" Stiles leaned over and took the bottle of alcohol, "Take a drink."