Episode 2: Second Chance At First Line and Life (Part 1)

Beacon Hills high School in the boys locker room,

Scott was leaning with his back against his locker, only half-dressed in his lacrosse practice gear, staring at nothing with a dazed expression on his face as he processes the fact that Allison's father was one of the Hunters who attacked him and Derek during the full moon over the weekend. Stiles and Matt, having just finished getting ready for practice, walked across the room when they see Scott and stopped to talk to him, "You apologize to Allison?" Matt asked. 

Scott, still in shock and dazed, nods weakly, "Yeah." he answered.

Stiles wasn't satisfied by this short answer and looks at him with a slightly exasperated expression, "Is she giving you a second chance, or...?" Stiles asked him. 

Still dazed, Scott nods again, "Yeah." he answered again.

Stiles and Matt were excited on Scott's behalf at this news and Stiles tried to encourage Scott to feel the same, "Yeah? All right! So, everything's good?" Stiles asked.

Scott shook his head weakly, "No." he told him. 

Stiles and Matt frowned in confusion, "No...?" Matt repeated

Scott starts to come out of his overwhelmed haze and tries to explain what he learned, still unable to make eye contact with Stiles and Matt, "Remember... the Hunters? Her dad is one of 'em." Scott informed them. 

Stiles and Matt gaped at Scott in shock, "Her dad--?" Stiles repeated.

Scott ignores Stiles' words and continues to speak, "--shot me--"

Matt cuts Scott off to ask for clarification, "Allison's father--?" Matt questioned.

Scott continues to ignore Stiles' and Matt's interruptions and finishes his sentence, "--with a crossbow." Scott finished.

Stiles and Matt both being flabbergasted by this news, Matt repeats himself dramatically now that Scott has finally stopped speaking, "Allison's father?" Matt repeated.

Scott, now officially snapped out of his daze by this conversation, yelps at Stiles impatiently, "Yes! Her father!" Scott exclaimed. Seeing that Stiles is just as shocked as he is, Scott begins to actively panic again, "Oh, my God-- Matt, how are you even shocked about this? You and your brother are hunters too!" Scott yelled.

Stiles and Matt wasted no time trying to get Scott to stop freaking out by comforting him, "No, Scott. Snap back!" Stiles called back. 

After a moment, Scott finally snaps out of it and looks at Matt and Stiles in the eyes, though they're still frowning with concern, "You okay?" Matt asked.

Scott nods, with Matt and Stiles sighs in relief, "Hey, all right? He didn't recognize you, right?" Stiles asks.

"No... N-no, I don't think so..." Scott tells them. 

Stiles nods patiently as matt continued, "Does she know about him?" Matt asks.

Scott's eyes widen when he realizes he has no idea if Allison knows about her family's status as Werewolf Hunters and begins to panic again, "Oh, yeah, I don't know! What if she does? This is gonna kill me, man--" Scott begins freaking out.

Stiles forces Scott to look at them and speaks to him in a reassuring voice as he cuts off his trail of thought, "Okay, just focus on lacrosse. Okay?" Stiles assures.

Stils picks up the rest of his lacrosse gear and thrusts it into Scott's hands, "Yeah, man. No girl problems. Just try to get through Lacrosse for now." Matt assures as well.

"Here, Scott. Take this. Take this, and focus on lacrosse for now, okay? That's all you gotta do, yeah?" Stiles asks. 

Scott takes a deep breath and reluctantly nods in agreement, "Lacrosse." he repeats.