Episode 1: Wolf Moon (Part 1)

It's 9:30, the wind is blowing, birds asleep, and it's as quite as it could be. The mood shone through the clouds, it being the only light in the sky.

In a house, a teenager slept shirtless. Hands under his pillow as he snorted. That boy's name... was Matthew Burkhardt.

In this quiet town, there were 2 brothers, Matthew and Nick Burkhardt. Nick was about 10 years older that Matt. They moved here from Portland, Matt still does not know why.

Nick works as a detective for the BHPD (Beacon Hills Police Department) Their parents died at a young age, Matt was only just born, so Nick had to take care of him, but he wasn't alone. Nick had a friend, a best friend, his partner in law enforcement, Hank Griffin. Nick didn't only have Hank. He also had the love of his life, Juliet Silverton.

They aren't exactly parental figures to Matt, but they're the only people he has ever had, besides for Aunt Marie but she was murdered 3 years ago.

But Matthew hasn't been alone all this time. Since he, Nick, Julie, and Hank all moved to Beacon Hills about 2 years ago, he made some Friends, Scott McCall And Stiles Stilinski. The 3 have been best friends since then, they felt like they've known each other forever. But all that was about to change.

Matt slept better than he used to. Normally, he would have nightmares about his parents dying or something, but tonight just felt special.

He's awoken by a noise coming from outside of the house. He got up, put on a shirt. He heard footsteps outside. He walked past his brother's room, where Juliette was still sleeping. He went into the kitchen, grabbed a wooden rolling pin. He walked outside, onto the porch, ready for anything.

"Hello?" he clenched the rolling pin harder as he spoke.

"I got a..." he looked at the rolling pin in his hands, "a very dangerous weapon and I'm not afraid to use it!"

"Took you long enough." he turned around and hit whoever was behind him in the stomach. He then realized who the person was, his best friend, Stiles Stilinski.

Stiles grounded in pain, "Really, dude. Come on."

Matt put the rolling pin down, "I... Am so sorry."

Stiles slowly started getting back up as he gestured towards the rolling pin on the ground, "Why, the hell, do you even have a roller?"

"Rolling pin." Matt corrected.

He fully got up and sighed, "Just... Don't talk... Listen." Matt leaned against the porch with his shoulders crossed,

"So, my dad just left about..." he looked at the watch on his wrist, "10 minutes ago. The dispatch called him, they're bringing in every officer from the Beacon Department, and even State Police. Including your brother."

"Yeah..and what happened?" Matt asked. His brother prefers to keep him out of the whole detective and murders cases. He wants to be detective the second he's out of high school.

"Two joggers found a body in the woods." Stiles explained.

"So what? It's just a dead body, nothing special." he said, not understanding why this was so important.

Stiles sighed, "What? You expect it's gotta be like in a fairytale? The body was ripped in half."

"In half?" he said in disbelief.

"Yup. They only found the 1 half and we-" Stiles was then interrupted by Matt.

"No, no, no, no. Not gonna happen. Plus, what if Juliette wakes up and sees me gone. " he objected, not wanting to be part of this.