The Tell (Part 6)

Matt and Stiles were now on their way to Stiles' house in his Jeep.  Matt could tell Stiles was in a bad mood. Whatever happened to him in there must've ticked him off. But not much could've happened so Matt just assumed it was something funny. Stiles was staying silent the whole time until Matt finally decided to break it, "What got you in such a bad mood?" he asked with a smile.

Stiles looked over at him with an angered expression, "I don't wanna talk about it." he said in an flat tone before looking in front of him again.

Matt put his hands up in defense playfully, "Whatever you say." he replied before looking out the window in boredom.

Stiles then remembered Matt wanting to talk to him, "Hey, what'd you want to talk to me about anyway?" he asked.

He completely forgot to tell Stiles. He began to massage his head with his eyes closed as he thought about what to say, "Uhh, you know Elijah, right?" he asked.

"Why no I don't, would you like to inform me?" Stiles sarcastically said, but Matt simply sent him death glares, which he noticed, "Okay. Yes. What about him?" he continued.

Matt looked back outside and rubbed his hand against his mouth, "Well... You see... He's kind of an Original." Matt said.

Suddenly, Stiles pushed the brakes, making Matt forcefully fall against the dashboard of the car. Matt groaned from the pain as Stiles was frozen. he then turned to his friend who was in slight pain, "What?" he asked.

Matt held his chest as he groaned even more, "You couldn't have done that softer?" he said before he leaned back into his seat.

Stiles ignored his friend's remarks and asked, "First question - How the hell did you even find that out? Second - Why would Elijah even be here then?"

"Nick told me about Elijah when I described him. And secondly, I don't know. By the looks of it, it has nothing to do with us AND EVERYTHING to do with Nick. We have nothing to worry about." Matt replied as he sat up straight. He began to think again of what he said, "I think. I hope." he corrected.

Stiles stared at him in disbelief, "Well that's not very reassuring!" he exclaimed before facing forward and starting up the car again, "If I end up dead, a vampire, or compelled because of you, I'll kill you."

Little did they know, elsewhere, Elijah was eying a certain large group of hunters surrounding Derek's house... More than even Derek could handle...

The Stilinski House

Stiles and Matt were now in Stiles' room with Stiles standing up in the center, trying to call Scott, but he wasn't picking up his phone. Matt in the meantime was lying on Stiles' bed, not knowing what to do. Stiles tried to call Scott again now as he slowly walked around his room, "Hey, it's me again. Look, I found something, and I don't know what to do, okay? So, if you could turn your phone on right now, that'd be great! Or else, I'll kill you. Do you understand me? I'm gonna kill you. And I'm too upset to come up with a witty description about how exactly I'm gonna kill you, but I'm just gonna do it, okay? I'm gonna-" he pulled his phone in close and groaned at it, "ugh! Goodbye.". He then threw his phone onto the bed.

Tiredly, he fell onto his desk chair and sighed as his head fell onto his arm on the backrest of the chair, "God..." he groaned.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door, making Stiles jump and look at the door only to see his father standing there, leaning against the doorframe, "Please tell me I'm gonna hear good news at this parent-teacher thing tonight." he said.

Hesitantly, Stiles answered, "...Depends on how you define 'good news.'" 

Unamused, his father replied, "I define it as you getting straight-A's with no behavioral issues."