Episode 3: The Pack Mentality (Part 1)

EARLY CHAPTER, HEH? I JUST WANTED TO POST THIS CHAPTER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. YOU'LL SEE WHY... HOPE YOU ENJOY!

Night at the Burkhart House,

Matt was sitting in his bedroom on his bed. Multiple open books laid around him of multiple wesen while reading one in front of him. He was currently reading about the Löwen. A lion-like wesen. Suddenly, the door opened. Matt looked up from the book to see it was Nick, "Hey man." Matt greeted.

Nick's head fell slightly to the side as he smirked, "Thought you'd be asleep by now." he said.

Matt looked back down at the book he was reading as he shook his head, "Nah. There's so much. If I'm gonna be a Grimm, I gotta know these types of stuff." Matt told him.

Nick shook his head as he sighed and crossed his arms, "Yeah. That's true. But you're still just a kid. You have a few years before you actually deal with the stuff I deal with. Until then, live your life. Have one. Don't spend it like this. I had that privilege since I didn't get it the same age as you. But my point still stands."

Matt sighed, "I know that. But this is MY choice. I honestly want to. I don't know what else I'd rather be doing than this right now." Matt explained.

Nick's eyes fell, "...Whatever you say. But just go to sleep soon. 5 more minutes. Good night."

Matt quickly looked back up and put his hand up to stop Nick, "Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait."

Nick stopped as he was heading out of the door and turned around, "What's up?"

Matt grabbed one of the books. He made it so that the pages faced Nick and he set his finger on it, "I've been reading about these wesen and... this one kinda caught my attention."

"Okay? What is it?" Nick asked.

Matt's head fell to the side, "The... vampire?"

Nick chuckled as he looked up, "Ooooof course you'd want to know about them."

Matt dropped the book, "Obviously. But i just wanted to know if you've met any of them before? There's one here named... (get ready for it)" he looked back down at the book to look at the name again, "Katherine Pierce?" He brought the book back up to face Nick, showing a picture of a woman in an old dress from the early 1800s, "She's kinda hot."

Nick chuckled again, "I never met her before. I have met a few though."

Matt dropped the book as his head fell to the side, "And? What happened to them?" he asked.

Nick smirked as he took a step out, still facing Matt, "What do you think?" he asked him. Matt was silent and shook his head, not knowing what he did. Nick sighed in annoyance with a smile, "They're DEAD, Matt. They were the worst of the worst. pedophiles, rapists, traffickers. There was one vampire I met though that was actually... not an enemy. His name was... what was it again?" he looked up to try and remember it as he snapped his fingers. He then finally snapped his finger in the air, remembering the name, "(Another one) STEFAN. That was his name. Stefan Salvatore."

Matt crinkled his eyebrows, "And why didn't you? Not that I'm mad you didn't. I'm glad you didn't." he asked.

Nick put his hand on the doorknob as he began to close it, "Like I said. He was the only passive vampire I've met. The rest were just... terrible. Grimms don't have trouble dealing with vampires. They might be faster, but not stronger. Plus, we have a MUCH faster reaction time. Like a Spider sense in a way. Now go to sleep. See you tomorrow." Nick fully closed the door and left.

Mat's head fell down in defeat, eyeing the mysterious picture of Katherine Pierce. The world is getting bigger. Vampires are part of it now.

YEP. THERE WILL BE ANOTHER CROSSOVER! BUT UNFORTUNATELY ANY TIME SOON. I'LL BE FASTER TO MAKE IT HAPPEN THOUGH.