Heart Monitor (Part 2)

Matt and Stiles sat at their seats near the corner of the class. Matt was sitting in front of Stiles and they took out their books. As students were coming inside, one student in particular ticked them both off. Scott McCall. The 2 weren't exactly on good terms with him. Scott noticed them, but the 2 decided to ignore him, which he could tell. Scott went ahead and sat behind Stiles as he dropper his bag down. Hesitantly, he finally silently asked the 2, "...You guys still not talking to me?" The 2 refused to look back and ignored him, making Scott's head fall and look down at the table as he sighed. He then looked back up at Stiles, "Can you at least tell me if you're dad's okay? I mean, it's just a bruise, right. Some soft tissue damage? Nothing that big?"

Stiles ignored him. Scott then added, "You know I feel really bad about it, right?". Stiles continued to ignore him, making Scott sigh again, "... What if I told you guys that I'm trying to figure this whole thing out, and... That I went to Derek for help?" he added.

Stiles couldn't help it anymore. He rolled his head around and replied without looking back, "If I was talking to you, I'd say you're an idiot for trusting him. But obviously I'm not talking to you. Neither of us are."

The school bell suddenly rang, making Matt and Stiles sit up straight and Scott begin to take out his books. The 2 prepared to highlight or write notes, but still had many questions in their mind. And with great hesitancy and a groan, Stiles spun around to face Scott, "What did he say?"

Scott smiled, but noticed Matt hadn't spun around. He leaned over, waiting for him to say something. Matt ultimately couldn't hold it anymore. He spun around and faced Scott, "I wanna know too."

Later,

Scott had filled in the details on what they had missed out on. They left the class side by side and walked in the hall to what they had to do next when Stiles asked, "Wait, so he wants you to tap into your animal side and get angry?"

Scott nodded his head, "Yeah."

"Well that is a horrible idea." Matt added.

"Exactly. 'Cause, correct me if I'm wrong, but every time you do that, you try to kill someone and that someone's usually the 2 of us." Stiles added as well.

"I know. That's what he means when he says he doesn't know if he can teach me. I have to be able to control it." Scott agreed.

"Well how in the heck is he gonna teach you to do that?" Matt asked.

Scott shrugged as he shook his head, "I-I don't know. I don't think he does either."

Stiles rolled his head around in annoyance of Derek as Matt rolled his eyes, "Okay. When are you seeing him again?" Stiles asked as a reminder.

"Just told me not to talk about it. Just act normal and get through the day." Scott answered.

Stiles wasn't going to stop. He slapped his friend's chest and asked again, "When?" as the 3 stopped in the hall to look at each other.

"He's picking me up at the animal clinic after work." Scott answered.

Stiles leaned back at forth, "After work. All right, well, that gives me to the end of the school day then." Stiles replied. The other 2 friends were confused as to what he mean by that.

"To do what?" Scott asked.

And before Stiles rushed off, he answered, "To teach you myself."

Scott and Matt both watched him leave as they wondered what he was going to cook up for Scott. Matt decided to break the ice between them and add, "Well it's good to know I'm not the only one dealing with teaching problems."