3 More Teenage Problems

"Stiles?" Allison spoke through the Stiles phone as he held it up in display for me, Stiles and Adalind with us walking fast down a hallway.

"No, it's me. Where are you?" Scott replied.

"I'm in the school looking for you. Why weren't you at my place?"

"Where are you right now?"

"On the first floor..."

"Where? Where are you exactly?"

"The swimming pools."

"Get to the lobby. Go now."

"Okay. Okay, I'm coming."

Scott hung up and the 4 of us ran to the lobby.

We burst through the lobby doors and saw Adalind standing in the center of the large room. Allison rushed over to Scott, as did we to her, "Why did you come? Wha-What are you doing here?" Scott asked urgently.

"Because you asked me to?" Allison answered confusingly. What is going on here?

"I asked you to?" Scott questioned, glancing back at us confusingly. I looked between Adalind and Stiles confusingly, but neither knew what was going on.

Allison took out her phone and entered her messages with Scott. She held it up for them to see, 'Meet me at the school. URGENT - Scott'. 

Scott slowly looked up at her and Allison quickly got afraid, "Why do I get the feeling you didn't send this message?" she asked.

"Because I didn't." Scott told her grimly.

Stiles stepped up, "Did you drive here?" he questioned concerningly.

"Jackson did."

"Jackson's here to????" I questioned. Out of all people I would have wanted to be here, he's definitely one of, if not the last person I wanted here.

"And Lydia. What's going on? Who sent this text?" Allison asked worryingly. Suddenly, someone called her phone. She answered it and put it against her ear, "Where are you?" she asked.

Suddenly, the Jackson and Lydia entered the lobby through another door with Lydia holding the phone against her ear. She put it back in her bag as she and Jackson walked over to beside Allison. She sighed, "Finally! Can we go now?" Lydia asked them tiredly. I could tell she was clearly annoyed and scared. She noticed the weapons axe in my hand and was a bit weirded out and with a hint of concern for her life, clearly, "And why do you have an axe?"

I didn't even realize I was still holding the axe. i had already gotten so used to having a weapon in my hand. I hit it behind my back as I let out an awkward laugh, "Haha... Protection?" 

Lydia simply eyed me as if I was a weirdo. And to be honest, I would have had the same reaction. Allison sighed as she tucked a strand of heir behind her ear, "Alright. Let's go." she told them.

Suddenly, we all heard heavy thudding in the roof above us. But it was only me, Scott, Stiles and Adalind, that knew what it was. Footsteps. We all looked up in fear as Scott and Allison reached for each other's hands. There was suddenly a ruffling in the roof and the 4 of us quickly caught on to what the werewolf was trying to, "...RUN!!" Adalind suddenly yelled. We all ran off with Scott dragging Allison with him as they held onto each other's hand. We ran for the stairs as the werewolf crashed through the roof. Me and Adalind are the only ones that looked back to see it as we glanced back. 

We all ran down the hall with the werewolf chasing us from behind. We all could hear the growling as my heart pounded. I put everything into my legs, pushing myself to run fast. I glanced back and saw the werewolf was getting very close. We wouldn't have enough time to reach the room at the end of the hallway. Adalind quickly noticed as she glanced back. She closed her eyes and muttered something. She then, with a flick of her wrist, she made a set of lockers fall onto the werewolf, without even touching it. It slowed the werewolf down, but it only made it angrier. But on the bright side. We made it.