Episode 2: Second Chance at First Line And Life (Part 3)

Simce I couldn't really picture Claire Coffee as a teenaher for the role of Adalind since we've never really seen her in that role and stuff, so I kinda wanted to just get a new casting that was very much like her. She is in fact also from Grimm, but only 1 episode.
Carlson Young:

She's played teenage roles before

She's played teenage roles before. Would be around that age if she was in fact casted. And she can definitely play a young Adalind if you've seen her other performaces. Now... Onto the Chapter...

Matt and Adalind smiled at each other before he finally broke the silence, "Nice name... I've never seen you around here before. You new to town?" he asked her.

She thought for a moment before finally asking, "... Something like that." Adalind responded.

Matt turned around to see Scott now talking to Allison and Stiles calling him over. Matt turned his attention back to Adalind, "Nice, uhh, welcome to Beacon Hills then. I gotta go. I guess I'll see ya around." Matt told her.

Adalind chuckled, "Thanks. Guess I'll see you around too." she replied. She then flipped her hair around as she walked off.

Matt smiled at her as she left. Longest conversation he's had with a girl he wasn't slight related to since... a while. He walked towards Stiles who was waiting for him to tell him about who she was, "Well... who is she?" he anticipatingly asked.

Matt shook his head and chuckled, knowing this was what he was going to ask, "Her name's Adalind. She's new here." Matt answered.

Stiles was anticipating for more, but nothing came, "And?" Stiles asked.

"And what?"

Stiles threw his hands in the air, "That's all!? She a wesen? Something seem off?" Stiles asked.

Matt chuckled and shook his head again, "Dude, not everyone is gonna be a wesen. She's just new here and trying to fit in." Matt explained.

The bell suddenly rang and the 2 began to rush to class, but Matt accidentally bumped into a girl, making her drop "Sorry." he apologized.

He bent down to help her, "It's alright." she told him. He looked up at her face as she looked back at him, but then it happened. She woged. Her face suddenly transformed into mouse-like facial structure. An Eisbieber. And they both realized what each of them were.

And Eisbieber if anybody were wondering. A male one though, but you can kinda put together how a female one would look:

 A male one though, but you can kinda put together how a female one would look: