Beeware of The Magic Bullet (Part 3)

Beacon Hills Hospital Morgue

Nick, Hank, and the doctor, Harper, walked into the morgue. The body of the victim was lying on a silver table with a white tarp covering her whole body except her head. "Here it is." she told them before handing Nick the report of the body and continuing of what she examined as she made her way around the body, "Cause of death: anaphylactic shock. Mode: Apitoxin.".

Nick was on the other side of the table and gestured the report to Harper, "As in bee venom." Nick answered.

"Gold star." she awarded him before Hank looked at Nick smugly as he handed him the report. She then continued, "Phylum Anthropoda. Class Insecta. I sent a sample to a local Apiarist for further analysis.".

"That's a beekeeper." Hank added. Nick looked at Hank, amused by Hank's attempt to make this a competition. Hank looked at Nick, "I can play this game too." he said, making Nick smile.

Nick then decided to move on, "Now, let's pretend that it wasn't a bee sting." Nick suggested.

Harper was putting on her gloves and looked up at Nick, "Oh. Going for the extra credit." she said as she snapped the glove on and Hank chuckled, "Well, it's definitely a puncture wound." she said as they all got closer to the victim's ear to examine it with a flashlight, "But I can't tell you what made it. I've never seen a needle gauge this big." she told them as she looked up.

"So was she allergic to Apitoxin?" Nick asked.

She shook her head as she made her way to stand to the side of the body again, "No. But medical records never kept anyone from dying. I found close to 50 milligrams of Apitoxin in her system." she said. Nick and Hank were confused as to what this meant and Harper noticed and answered for them, "...A bee stings carries about 0.1 milligram." she continued.

Nick and Hank were dumbfounded, but Nick had an idea of what it could be, "That would make it a bee the size of Lebron James." Hank said.

"More like the three big combined." Harper added.

"Okay, sports fans. So, Serana Dunbrook gets on a bus, people erupt into spontaneous dance..." Nick said before Hank continued.

"And our opportunistic killer takes advantage of the chaos, injects her with bee venom..." Hank then looked at Nick, both of them having an idea of what caused this, "Weird but possible." he said.

"And definitely... definitely a homicide." Harper added before Nick got closer to Serena, the victim, to take a good look again.

Back with Stiles, Matt, and Derek

Derek was in the middle of taking off his black leather jacket as Stiles was looking ahead with a face of 'I'm tired of this.' and Matt was trying to call his older brother. Stiles then felt his phone buzz and rushed to see if Scott texted back yet about whether he found out what bullet they used. He looked at the text Scott sent which was, 'Need more time.'. Stiles, frustrated, put his phone back in his back with his left hand still on the steering wheel as he mouther, 'Come on.'. He noticed Derek's struggle and told him, "Hey, try not to bleed out on my seats, okay? We're almost there.".

"Almost where?" he asked, exhausted, as his head hung forward.

"Your house." Stiles answered.

Derek spun his head to Stiles alarmingly, "What? No, you can't take me there." Derek told him.

Matt scoffed, "We can't take you to your own house?" he asked with a smile.

"Not when I can't protect myself." he replied.