Chapter Ninety

Ronin was more than happy to oblige.

Once they reached his room, the clothes were off within seconds. The kiss seemed to have taken over their minds, bodies and souls, as they stumbled onto his bed without detaching their lips from each other.

Carmen gasped, feeling the warmth of his palms seeping into her cool skin. An urgent shudder very eager to pass through her spine, making her legs wobble as she tried to stand straight and pull him more and more into her.

"You taste so good, baby doll," he whispered into her craving mouth, moving his hands all over her body until they rested on her buttocks. "Can't get enough of you."

Meanwhile, Carmen seemed incapable of communicating through words, her heart palpitating so hard and loud against her ribs, that she was afraid if she even tried to say anything at all, her chest would snap open.

She moaned, however, when he turned her around and wrapped her long, dark hair around his fist, urging her to bend forward a little before trailing kisses down her spine.

"Oh, God!" She moaned louder when he reached the base of her spine and then made his way back up, kissing and licking and biting, squeezing her waist harder and harder as he gave her a final nudge towards the bed.

Carmen fell on her knees, the mattress sinking beneath her weight.

Ronin yanked his socks off and tossed them over his shoulder, driving his hands over her butt and giving her a gentle spank that made her laugh softly.

"Are you serious?" She couldn't help but ask, sounding more surprised than shocked.

"Why? You don't like it?" He was grinning before he took the final piece of clothing off his body and climbed over the bed, turning her over until her back met the mattress and she looked at him, desire burning bright in her eyes.

Carmen ran her hands over his toned body, feeling bulky muscles ripple beneath her fingertips. He was so damn hot and perfect. So hard and ripped at all the right places.

She tried to ignore the way her pussy clenched at the thought of him inside her. "I'm starting to think I should have learned of your fetishes first," she teased him but craned her neck upward when his lips met the hollow of her neck, a sizzling moan slipping through her parted lips. "Oh!"

Ronin sucked on her flesh, leaving an aching hickey behind, before kissing it gently.

"Ronin..." Carmen wheezed, pushing her hands up his bare and strong back and into his hair, gripping them tightly as sparks of pleasure flared through her body, her back curving into an arch. "Easy, baby."

Ronin felt his heart race at the way she said his name. His desire intensified, and something deep in his gut tightened. She hardly ever used that term of endearment, and whenever she did, he didn't want her to stop. It turned him on even more.

"Damn, Carmen. Say that again."

"What? Baby?"

He lifted his head, only to see her grinning. Seriously, even her smile was gorgeous. How could he have been so indifferent to her all this time? How could he have dared to hurt her so badly? To act like he didn't crave her like crazy?

It all felt so foolish now. A pure waste of time.

He deepened the kiss and nudged her legs apart, making a place for himself and pressing his hardness against her abdomen, letting her know how hard and impatient he was for her. "Yeah. Feel how hard it makes me for you?"

Carmen could definitely feel what he was saying, but when he grabbed her hand and moved it between them, letting her fingers wrap around him and stroke his length, it was all she could do without dribbling another desperate moan.