Chapter Seventeen

Simon stormed into one of his private offices located in the lower decks, hidden away from the prying eyes of the public

Simon stormed into one of his private offices located in the lower decks, hidden away from the prying eyes of the public. The clacking of his dress shoes echoed through the silent hallway, and a burly security guard followed closely behind. The guard stationed at the door held it open for Simon to pass through, but Simon's demeanor was so intense that the guard instinctively took a step back.

As soon as they were alone in the room and Simon was sure the door was securely shut, he turned to face the man and delivered a brutal punch to his face. The force of the blow sent the man reeling back, his body crumpling to the floor. Blood immediately gushed out of the man's nose, staining the carpeted floor.

The man groaned in agony, holding his face and doubling over. "Fuck!" he cursed between gritted teeth, struggling to get back up. Simon towered over him, seething with anger.

Gone was the composed and collected Simon, who normally exuded an air of calmness and control. The man standing before the tall and broad figure was a beast, a furious and intimidating force to be reckoned with. His eyes blazed with an intense fury, and his normally smooth voice was laced with a snarl.

"I should have gotten word of the attack as soon as it happened! Why the hell am I hearing about this now?" Simon bellowed, lunging forward to grab the tall man by the collar of his expensive suit. He pulled him close, the man's feet barely touching the ground, and shoved his face inches from the trembling figure.

The man shuddered under Simon's wrath, his brows furrowed in fear as he tried to speak. "They jammed the cameras. We couldn't see anything," he managed to stammer.

Simon's grip tightened, his fingers digging into the fabric of the man's suit. "If someone can just waltz onto my cruise ship and jam the cameras, then maybe I don't need your services anymore. Maybe I'm just feeding the wrong crowd," he hissed through gritted teeth.

"Boss, I swear it's never happened before—" the man began to protest.

"Shut up!" Simon roared, his voice echoing through the small office. "Or I'll cut your tongue right out of your mouth!" He shoved the man away, sending him stumbling back against the wall.