Minho Imagine

Requested by: @lttlebow . Thank you for requesting and waiting!

Minho's POV:

Tomorrow will be the best day of my life.

Tomorrow will be 2 years of me and Emma together.

2 years since I was actually happy about something in this shucked up world.

She makes me a happier person in general, and I'm proud to call her mine.

I have the whole thing planned out. Everything will work as planned. She'll have no idea what hit her.

~~

Emma's POV:

I felt my lips tug into a smile as I woke up. Knowing exactly what day it was.

Me and Minho's 2 year anniversary together.

A lot of people were shocked when we made it to a year..but I could never get enough of him.

So cute,
So funny,
So sassy,
So god damned perfect.

The thought inside my head about him, would be to dirty for anyone to hear..

I rolled out of the empty bed.

Alby let Minho and me have the day off.

You see, the gladers made this a bigger deal than it should be. Everybody knows about it. Because nobody thought we'd make it this far. And when I say nobody, I mean nobody.

I quickly got dressed into jeans, a black tshirt, and shoes that said 'converse' on them. I came up with those shoes before I became a runner.

I pulled through my knotted hair with the brush that the creators were so kind to give me. I let my short blonde fall down.

I looked down at my outfit. Sure, it wasn't anything special, but it's the best you're gonna get with a maze full of death machines.

I walked over to my door and walked outside into the glade.

But only with a twist.

Nobody was in sight.

What the hell?

I walked around the glade for a bit, and yet, still there was nobody to be seen.

I expected all the boys to be crowded around me and Minho until we kissed.

Which was exactly what happened last year.

I walked into the gardens, I saw footprints leading to the shed. I followed the prints, but still nobody.

All that was there was shovels, hoes, rakes, and...a note?

I cautiously walked to the paper that was folded and sitting on the floor.

I grabbed it and opened it very slowly.

It read,
'Go to the place where the deceased are buried and where the fertilizer lies.
-anonymous'

The handwriting was foreign to me, which scared me because I know minhos handwriting. And that's all I wanted to see.

At first, I didn't understand, but then it snapped.

The dead heads.

I pushed the note into my pocket and decisive the follow the note's instructions.

I dashed to the graveyard. I searched and searched. Nothing. All that was there was bones and cloth.

I took the note out of my pocket and reread it, multiple times.