You Get Stung (Minho. Part 2)

This chapter is dedicated to webkinzbunny . Thanks for always voting and commenting!

~~

In this dream, you saw yourself in all white lab coat. You were in front of a monitor. You knew all the faces on it.

Newt, Minho, Alby, and Gally.

All trapped in a water tank of doom.

It made you feel sick to your stomach. Watching yourself watch the monitor. Not being able to do anything.

"Good job y/n." A voice whispered in your ear, but when you turned to see who it was, the voice vanished.

~~

You woke up stuff and groggy. You didn't dare open your eyelids though. You heard some words being exchanged...

"Minho, listen, she's gonna make it! Calm down!" A heavy British accent yelled.

"Newt, y-you don't understand...she's my everything... I LOVE HER!" You knew exactly who that was. Your amazing boyfriend Minho. Newt was silent after that. Minho-or who you assume-was choking sobs back, failing.

You opened your eyes and sat up, letting a moan of pain escape your lips. Minho instantly looked up from his hands, in which he was crying in. You saw he had red puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks.

"Y/n?" Minho asked cautiously, as if you were unreal. His carefulness disappeared as sat at it came, he ran up to you and kissed you. Making fireworks explode in your stomach. He pulled away, breaking your trance off of Minho's beautiful face.

"Y/n..I'm so sorry. I'm so so so-" you cut him off with your lips. More fireworks started sparking, but you didn't allow it and pulled away.

"Please, don't be sorry. I'm fine." You assured Minho.

"I know...but I should've been there! I wasn't there to protect my baby girl." Minho said with his voice cracking. You pulled him into a warm embrace.

"Shhh...everything okay now. I'm here and I'm fine." You cooed at Minho. He was silent. Over Minho's shoulder you saw Newt making kissy faces. You stuck your tongue out.

"I love you so shucking much." Minho said.

"Oh, but my love for you is greater than the shuck maze." You said pulling away and mocking a dramatic act.

"Shank." Minho said grabbing your lower back and pulling closer so you were just inches away. "But your my shank."

~~

A/n- Omg guys I'm so sorry! I haven't updated in forever and this is horrible ;-;

Plz don't hate meh.

Please, child. Please. (Too far?)

I haven't updated in a while cause I have a really big test ;-;

It's the constitution test, and I have to study really hard for the rest of the year. *tear*

K ily bye.
-Evie 💘