How He Asked You Out

Note: This is all a month after you came into the glade.

Thomas- You were sitting in your room. Alby let you have your own room, well, cause boys. You heard murmurs coming from the kitchen. You decided to eavesdrop. You put your ear to the door and listened.

"-like her!?" Her? I'm the only her in this place!

"Yeah, so what? I like y/n. Gotta problem?" You recognized that voice. It belonged to your crush. Thomas. He liked you!? You always considered Thomas a 'hopeless crush'. You were just about to reveal yourself until Thomas opened the door and saw you.

"H-hey. Uhh.. Did you um.." Thomas's cheeks were red. He was so cute.

"Yes Tommy." You smiled. Before you could react Thomas pulled you into a passionate kiss.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked after the kiss was over.

"Of course." You giggled and pulled him into another kiss.

Minho- You were running in the maze with Minho. After begging for days, he finally let you run with him. You came around a corner with Minho in front of you, when he suddenly stopped. Making you run into him. He turned around and held your shoulders.

"Y/n, I-uhh, this is hard to say, but.." Minho took in a deep breath and let it out. "I really like you." He hesitated, "will you like to be my shucking girlfriend?" Your eyes grew big. Yoh liked him a lot, but never thought he liked you back.

"Yes!" You said. You pulled him into a hug then gave him a quick peck on the lips. "Now. Let's get back so I can brag to everyone." You and Minho laughed and ran back.

Newt- You were building a new hut, when a huge plank of wood fell on your leg, crushing your ankle.

"AH!" You screamed. And to your surprise, the first person to come to you was your biggest crush. Newt.

"Oh my bloody hell!" Newt ran up to you picking up the plank.

"I-um, don't worry about-" you tried standing up but you yelped in pain. You fe back down.

"Here." Newt grabbed you bridal style and brought you to the homestead. You tried hiding your blush.

He set you on the table. He stared knto your eyes, in which you gladly returned. He shook his head and called Clint.

"It's okay, he'll help you." Newt said.

After what seemed to be 2 hours, you were patched up. You didn't realize that Newt stood in the room the whole time.

"Why are you here?" I asked a little more coldly than intended. "I mean, it's just a-" Newt walked up to you and kissed you. He pulled away. You gasped.

"I like y/n. A lot. Would you-" you cut him off by crashing your lips into his. You pulled away.

"Yes." Then continued snogging.

Gally- You were sitting alone by the maze walls eating lunch. When Gally walked up to you. He didn't bother sitting down. He told you straight up,

"Do you want to be my gorgeous girlfriend?" He asked. You blushes because well, who can resist.

"Yes Gally, I would love too." He sat with you and talked about everything. Then ended with a kiss.

A/n- I'm sorry. The Gally one sucks but I'm lazy.