What He Does While You're Pregnant (#2)

Thomas- He always makes sure you have anything and everything you need. While he runs, he's constantly thinking about your safety. Also, before he leaves, he makes sure there's someone watching you. And when he gets back, he comes straight to you.

Minho- He always giving you hugs and kisses to make sure you know he loves you. Forever. Minho will sometimes sneak out of running so he an make sure you're okay. He never makes you get up when you don't have to. Minho is almost always at your side. And you think it's cute, that he's protective.

Newt- Wherever you go, he's there too. Newt is always trying to keep/make you happy. When he notices gladers pissing you off, Newt makes sure to send death glares towards them. When Newt is busy, he'll make sure your well protected. Which is usually with Alby or Minho. It would be Thomas, but Newt is secretly jealous of him.

Gally- He will not tolerate any gladers bullshit. The boys mess with you, Gally will be sure to get him back. But, under that tough guy, is a heart of gold. He loves you very much and will never let anything hurt you. He even made a small area by his builder station, so you can be comfy and be by Gally at the same time.

~~

A/n- I literally have the best readers ever omg. I've got 3.9k reads!?

ILYSM❤️

Anyway, this is the second part in the pregnancy series. Should I do three parts total? Or 4? Cause I have an idea..

Let me know!
K ily bye.
-Evie 💘