Gally Imagine

This was requested by chloe_timberlake . I appreciate her patience. I've been busy today. Enjoy! (I know Gally doesn't survive through the maze runner, but just go with it lolz)
WARNING- TDC spoilers.

We were almost safe. Everything was fine. Me and Gally were gonna live happily ever after.

At least, that's what I thought.

The Rat Man had said something about the flare, he told us that everyone here was immune.

Except Newt.

Newt was my good friend. I loved him. Not a 'couple love.' It was more of a 'sibling love.' My heart dropped when the rat man told us this.

I never believed him until now. Newt was going crazy. Slowly but surely.

"Gally, what are we gonna do?" I asked tears stinging my eyes.

"Hey, listen, Chloe. Everything is gonna be fine." Gally told me gripping my shoulders and kissing my cheek. All I could do was nod, knowing if I said a word, tears would fall. Everything was quiet.

Then the screaming started.

"Kill me!" I heard Newt's voice. I ran into the room the yelling was coming from. What i saw made my heart drop.

Newt pleading to Thomas. While Thomas holds a gun.

"Please, Tommy. Please." I heard Newt. I saw Thomas lift the gun. I screamed.

"Thomas! No!" I tried running my strong arms wrapped around my waist.

"Darling, I can't let you..." I turned and saw Gally holding me.

"NO!" I screamed before I heard a gunshot.

"It's okay, it's okay, it's okay." Gally held me in his arms. He blocked my vision so I couldn't see Newt. "Me and you. Me and you will get to paradise. I promise." He cooed.

"I love you Gally." I said through clenched teeth. I cried into his shoulder until he broke away.

"I love you too. Which is why we have to go." Gally said gingerly.

~~le next day~~

"There it is!" Gally shouted. And there it was. Paradise. Where we can finally be free. No more tests. No more trials. And no more death. So many people died. They didn't deserve it. They belonged here. Gally interrupted my thoughts by picking me up over his shoulder and carrying me into paradise. He put me down.

"We made it." I whispered, "WE MADE IT!" I screamed.

"Yes we did." Gally said as he crashed his lips into mine. The kiss felt like eternity. We finally pulled away, gasping for breath.

"I'm so sorry, for all the pain and the loss." Gally said cupping my cheeks.

"They did it for us. For me, you, Thomas, Minho, and the others. They did it for us to live." I said. And pulled Gally into another kiss.

A/n- The feels though. Anyway.. I'm sorry you read the whole 'page 250' but thbaks so much for 330 views! Remember REQUESTS ARE OPEN!

ILYSM
K bye.