He Finds You Crying

Thomas- It's your 2nd week in the glade, and your tired. Tired of the horny boys, tired of the maze, tired of the hopeless feeling you have inside of you. You had to let your feelings out.

You ran into the deadheads, and cried. You let your emotions flow out of you like a river on steroids. You tried to be quiet, but you found that rather difficult.

"Y/n!?" You heard your name being called from a distance. You honestly didn't care anymore. You just sat there and tried wiping your tears away.

It didn't take long for someone to find you. That someone, being Thomas. You had feelings for him but you'd never tell him.

"Y/n? I've been looking for you!" Thomas said relieved. He sat down next to you, "What's wrong?" He asked.

"I-I'm just tired. Of everything." You admitted.

"Hey, I know that feeling. It isn't fair that they put a beautiful, amazing, smart, perfect girl in here with a bunch of shanks. But I promise, we'll make it out and me and you will beat the klunk out of the creators." You smiled sheepishly.

Damn it, Thomas was good at cheering you up.

"Thanks Tommy." You said pecking his cheek. Leaving Thomas blushing.

Minho- You and Minho were running the maze. The usual. You've been a runner with Minho, as well as in a relationship, for nearly a year. It was about noon. You and Minho turned a corner and saw a sight that will haunt you forever,

A griever.

Minho quickly whispered,

"Run." You didn't think twice, you ran in the opposite direction of Minho and the griever. You didn't stop running until you were positive that the griever wasn't following you. You sat down in exhaustion. You started thinking.

How could I just leave Minho with that griever!? You're a horrible person y/n!

You internally screamed. You started sobbing into your hands. Thinking the worst.

Until you heard echoed footsteps.

"Y/n!" You saw Minho from a far, running towards you. You knelt down beside you, "babe! Are you okay? Were you stung!?" Minho half asked half yelled.

"I-I'm fine. I was just thinking, how could I leave you!?" You cried into Minho's shoulder.

"No! Babe! I wanted you to run. I-if something happened to you, I wouldn't be able to live with myself." Minho said kissing you and picking you up, bridal style. "Let's get back." He said. All you could do is nod and laugh, relieved.

Newt- All you could see was darkness. You were overwhelmed with your thoughts,

Where am I?

Who am I?

Am I dead?

Your thoughts were interrupted by a horrible grinding noise. Following by the thing you were in, flying skywards. You cowered in the corner and cried into your knees. No matter how badly you wanted to be strong, you couldn't.

Then, light blinded you.

You looked up as soon as your eyes adjusted, and saw 40 boys staring at you. You heard, what sounded like a box dropping into the... Box?

"Hey," the voice said. You scored closer to the wall.

"Hey, love it's okay, I'm not gonna hurt you. No one is. I won't let them." You looked up and saw a gorgeous boy with blonde hair and golden eyes. You wiped your tears and let the boy help you up.

"I'm Newt." Newt said.

"Y/n."

"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl." He said winking. You flashed a smile at him.

Gally- You thought you were used to the boys making snarky, sexist, comments. Your boyfriend, Gally, did everything in his power to stop them. But today it got out of hand.

"I love when she runs, her ass shakes." A boy said.

"Man, I'd hit that anyway, anyway." Another said.

"You should be a poet." One last voice said.

You decided to be brave and stand up to them,

"SCREW YOU! YOURE ALWAYS SAYING SHIT ABOUT ME!" You yelled at the three boys.

"Stop being such a bitch. We only look at your body, not your ugly face." The second boy said. That was the last straw. You turned and walked away. Tears stinging your eyes. You walked into the room that you and Gally shared and cried.

"Y/n?" A familiar voice asked. Gally. You quickly dried your tears.

"In here." You said. Gally opened the door and instantly saw your bloodshot eyes and tear stained cheeks.

"What happened!?" He asked frantically, pulling you into a promising hug. You told him everything. Still in his grasp.

"You are NOT ugly. You're an amazing, perfect, funny, beautiful girl. Anybody who says otherwise should be griever food." He reassured you.

"Thanks Captain." You smiled and kissed him. Gally grabbed you and ran towards the door,

"What are you doing?" You asked.

"I'm going to give those shanks a piece of my mind. And I'll make them understand how gorgeous you are." Gally said running through the door.

~~

A/n- okay so I've made two drafts. But wattpad deleted them. >:(

If you wanna see those again, I'll rewrite it, but if not then I won't bother.

K bye.
-Evie ðߒ•