Gally Imagine

Warning: SMUTTTT

Today was the night of the big celebratory greenie. So tonight, the boys and you set up a bonfire. You decided to be nice to the new greenie. You walked up to the greenie with your boyfriend, Gally, in hand.

"Hey greenie!" You told The boy who's name was still unknown to you. "Got a name yet?" You asked squeezing Gally's hand reassuringly.

"T-Thomas," he said. Gally glared at Thomas. You were curious why.

"Great! We'll see ya around." You shouted as you dragged Gally away from Thomas. Gally never took his eyes off of him.

"Captain, what's wrong?" You asked with as much innocence as possible. You pulled Gally closer so your hips were locked. Gally's attention was focused on you right away.

"I-uhh." Gally stuttered. You felt his member grow hard against your thigh.

"I'll see ya later, captain." You winked, and walked in the opposite direction. Making sure to sway your hips more. Leaving a very confused Gally behind.

~~

After hours of bringing the planks back and forth for the bonfire, it was finally set up and you couldn't wait. You've seen many bonfires, but they're really fun to have. It gives everyone a chance to relax for a bit. Everyone is so stressed by the maze, it's nice to just hang.

You sat down on a log, when you saw Gally walk past you. Then you remember what you did. You teased him and both of you know it. Gally and you have been dating for about 10 months. Gally was more than ready for 'it.' But you were nervous. You didn't know what and upon you earlier, but Gally deserves it.

Your thoughts were interrupted when you saw Newt, Minho, Gally, Zart, Winston, and a few others throw flaming torches into the wood pile. All while hooting in excitement.

"Boys." You rolled your eyes.

~~

The party was in full swing now, the smell of alcohol lingered between you and Gally, who was very close.

"Remember when you teased me? You're not getting away with that." Gally whispered into your ear. You giggled.

"Oh yeah? What're you gonna do 'bout it, captain?" You wanted Gally so badly, but you also knew Gally wanted you. And he was gonna have to work for you. Gally grabbed your hand and started walking toward the homestead where you and Gally shared a room.

"Why don't I show you?" Gally said as you reached your room. Gally let go of your hand, locked the door and pressed you against the wall. He pulled your hair back and started sucking on your sweet spot. You let a fake moan escape your lips. You felt Gally's lips form a smile on your neck while he still worked on giving you a 'love bite.'

"G-Gally." You mumbled trying to sound desperate. Gally pulled away, making you almost laugh.

"Yes, sailor?" He asked with innocence.

"I know your game." You said, dropping your act, as you grabbed Gally's hips and turned both of you around, making Gally lean against the wall. Gally's eyes nearly popped out his head. You started slowly grinding your hips against his, feeling his member grow by the moment.

Minutes later Gally obviously had enough of your game. He took his shirt off and then yours. He buried his face in your breasts as he took his pants off. You did the same.

After both of you were naked, Gally grabbed you a little too roughly, and pressed you against the bed.

"Ready?" He asked like a gentleman. He lined himself up with your entrance as you nodded. He entered you. You shifted uncomfortably as you got used to his large size.

After moments of that awkwardness, the real fun started. Gally started thrusting in and out of you slowly. Making both of you panting. You wanted more.

"G-Gally." You mumbled, only this time, it was real.

"Scream my name, baby girl. Make them know you're mine." You unintentionally obeyed. You were sure that he had scratches on his back. More and more shouts and thrusts were exchanged in the room.

"Gally!" You screamed as you came to your peak. Gally's thrusts became sloppy as you felt warm liquid inside of you. You soon followed suit. Gally pulled out, making you upset in a way, and rolled next to you. He kissed your head as he pulled a cover over you and Gally's naked bodies.

"I love you so much, y/n." Gally said slinging an arm around you.

"I love you so much, Gally." You said. You were sweating and breathless, but you fell into a deep sleep with Gally by your side.

~~

Holy shit. I've never written a smut soooo...

Sorry that this took long, I was just procrastinating the nasty parts 😂.

Anywayssss thank you so much for 4k I know I'm late but wow.

Also, that picture, is my drawing of Minho. It's bad but I kinda like it so :/

K ily bye.
-Evie 💘