You Get Stung (Minho. Part 1)

It all happened in a flash.

It was just a normal day in the glade. Nothing weird. You had a job to attend too. That job, happened to be with your wonderful boyfriend, Minho.

While you were running the maze, you saw a dead griever. It was the third one that day. So you thought they were harmless, but when you touched it, Minho yelled as the griever sprung to life and stung your arm. You yelled in pain. And crumpled to the floor.

Now, you were in Minho's arms as he ran through the maze. Trying to get you out of the labyrinth of death. You were drifting in and out of consciousness.

"M-Minho. P-please." You mumbled. To a concentrated Minho.

"I'm so sorry baby girl." He said, never taking his eyes off of the maze.

Then, blackness engulfed you.

~~

You were wearing a purple dress. Your surroundings contained people dancing and laughing and singing along to the song.

"Care to dance?" Minho asked you.

"Of course." You said taking his hand.

You danced with Minho until a slow song came on. He wrapped his hands around your waist while you leaned on Minho's shoulder.

"I think I love you, y/n." He mumbled.

"I think I love you." You said as you pulled Minho into a kiss.

~~

You woke up still in Minho's arm. You looked around and saw the glade 50 feet away. You smiled, before blackness engulfed you once again.

~~

A/n- okay..... Sorry this is really short :( but part 2?

Vote! Comment!

K ily bye.
-Evie 💘