if i stay (part 1)

Note- ALL THE FEELS IN ONE CHAPTER *cries* btw it's a Newt imagine... Enjoy!

You've been in the glade for nearly 2 years. You were losing hope. But you didn't want to say anything, especially to your boyfriend Newt. You knew it would make him more depressed than he already was. You knew Newt's whole story. You were working in the field as a track-Ho, when the maze doors started to close. The horrible grinding noise that rung through the glade. You continued working trying to block out the gut-wrenching noise. Newt ran up to you.

"What're ya doin'? Dinner time! Come on love." Newt said grabbing your hand and bringing you towards the kitchen.

When you walked in, it smelled of hamburgers. And sure enough, that's what was on the menu. You and Newt grabbed the burgers and sat down at your usual table, which consisted of you, newt, Minho, Gally, Alby, and Thomas. You weren't in the mood for talking, so you just let the boys converse. Lately, you've been sad. You've felt...hopeless.

As dinner came to a close, everyone left except you. Newt tried getting you to go to sleep, but how could you? You checked your watch,

3:48 a.m.

No one was awake, so you were gonna do what you've been thinking of or the past week, you were gonna jump off of the maze wall.

You walked over to the names on the wall. You watched vines as swayed back and forth over the names. You tugged on the vine to make sure it could hold your weight. Sure enough, the vine was fine.

You started climbing higher and higher, scared to look down. You climbed for a solid half hour until you heard your name being called. Out of habit, you looked down towards the voice. Your heart skipped a beat when you saw how far you really were.

"Y/N!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" You heard the voice, who you assumed was Minho, scream.

"I'm ready to die." You whispered to yourself. You climbed more and more until you turned your body around, to see the whole glade staring at you. Multiple shouts erupted when they saw what you were doing, then you saw an ivy snap next to you. You looked down and saw Newt climbing up,

"Y/N! DONT DO IT! PLEASE!" He yelled. You let a single tear run down your cheek as you fell face-first.

"I love you, newt." you whispered as you plummeted to your death.

~~

A/n- part 2!?

Omg the feels. Okay so I left it as a cliffhanger... Should I do the next chapter in Newt's POV or your POV? Um I'm thinking yours but lemme know!

K bye.
-Evie