You Get Stung (Newt. Part 2)

This chapter is dedicated to SnapApplejo . Thanks for voting! And commenting!

~~

Blackness surrounded you. There was no dreams, or memories, like you expected. Just horrible searing pain. You felt like you body was on fire while your bones broke. You tried crying out in pain, but you stood silent.

Is this death?

When the guys said that the changing hurts, you didn't imagine this pain.

Then it hit you. You must've got the serum.

One last moment of bone crushing pain, then a memory took over.

You were sitting on the floor, watching tv. You looked to be 4 or 5 years old. The tv showed people detecting the city, bombing it. Huge explosions and dust everywhere. You heard the sound of glass shattering and saw your-who you assume to be- mother stagger into the room. She had tears streaming down her face and puffy eyes. As if she's been crying for days on end.

"Mommy." You said unintentionally.

"They're gonna be here soon, darling. I love you so much. This is for a good cause." She said as she got closer. She grabbed you and held you into a tight hug.

"Where am I going?" You asked.

"With a group of people. They said you were special, and that they need you." She said forcing a smile on her face. But the smile dropped almost as soon as it came. "I love you." She whispered.

Almost on cue, three men came barging through the door. All of which, holding guns.

"MOMMY!" You squealed and held her tighter. A woman in all white walked in calmly.

"Hello, we'll be taking y/n now. Say goodbye." The woman said emotionlessly.

"I love you dear. Never forget." You mom said, and with that the memory faded.

~~

You woke up panting. You sat up in a hurry. You found yourself sweating and your throat ripped raw. Newt, Jeff and Clint all looked at you in surprise. Newt limped towards you. He wrapped his strong arms around you. Holding you close.

"Y/n..." He whispered.

"I love you." You croaked out. You throat burned.

"Shhhh... I love you too. Don't waste your voice," he cooed. You nodded in response. He pulled away and planted a kiss on your forehead.

"I'm sorry." He whispered. You put your hand on his cheek and mouthed,

'Its okay.'

~~

A/n- Oh shuck.

My updates are so late :( am sorry.

Anyway, I'm gonna start asking QOTDs so I can get to know all my lovelies out there.

So here it is...

QOTD: who's your favorite band/singer?

AOTD: Falling in Reverse is bae<3

K ily bye.
-Evie 💘