Another Glader Hits You

Thomas- You were going inside the homestead to get some sleep. You've been in the glade for almost 3 weeks but they still didn't have a job for you, so you wanted to take a nap. When you got to your bed, all you could think of is your boyfriend, Thomas. Sure, you've only been there for a little while, but he loved you. And you loved Thomas.. He was gorgeous. He-

Your thoughts were interrupted when a scream of agony roared throughout the glade.

You already knew it was Ben. Newt explained what happened to him. But you wanted to check on him. You slowly made your way upstairs into the room. You opened the door, but no one was in there.

Almost out of no where, you were punched in the jaw.

"YOU DID THIS!" You heard a voice ring through your ears. You looked up and saw Ben standing there.

"I-" you started to say but Ben cut you off.

"ILL KILL YOU!" Ben yelled, he started kicking and punching you. It didn't last long until Ben's weight was lifted off of you. Your vision blurred as you sat up, only seeing blurred figures...fighting?

"HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HER!" Someone screamed. Your vision slowly cleared and you saw Thomas on top of Ben, beating the klunk out of him. A small pool of blood, surrounding Ben. Then, the doors burst open. Revealing Alby, Newt, and Gally running in. Newt inspected me. While Gally and Alby got Thomas off of Ben.

"YOU TOUCH HER AGAIN ILL KILL YOU!!" Thomas screamed as he tried escaping Alby and Gally's grasp. Thomas slowly calmed down when they got Ben out. He pulled me into a tight hug.

"Ow." You said calmly and giggled.

"I'm so sorry. I should've-" you cut him off and kissed his lips.

"I'm okay. Okay?"

"Okay."

Minho- You and your boyfriend Minho were about to leave into the maze. You know, usual mapping and stuff, but but one of the builders, known as Cole asked if you could stay back and help him with a repair on the map room. You didn't wanna sound rude so you said yes.

While you were with Cole, you wondered about Minho and his safety. You loved him and you didn't want anything to happen to him. You lost your focus. As you were patching up the roof, you nearly fell off. You tried grabbing anything to stop yourself, but the unstable hut collapsed next to you. Cole and crashing down from the roof as well. He got up and glared at you.

"WHAT THE HELL!?" He screamed as he walked over to you. You were up and ready to run, but to no avail, Cole pushed you onto the ground with great force. You cowered on the floor. He grabbed a chunk of your hair and pulled you alongside him. You screamed and thrashed trying to get out of Cole's death grip.

Then, you stopped and your hair was released. With Your head throbbing, you looked up and saw Minho trying to escape Alby's hold on him.

"STAY AWAY FROM HER! YA HEAR ME! AND WATCH YOUR BACK SHANK!" He screamed. After they got Cole in the slammer, Minho was released and ran over to you.

"I'm sorry baby, I knew I shouldn't of trusted him." He cooed as he picked you up bridal style, carrying you away.

Newt- It's been 4 months since you've came into the glade, and your happy to call Newt your boyfriend. Today, you had gotten a new greenie, he said his name was Mason. Mason had green eyes and dark hair, you knew that Newt was jealous. But you loved Newt. Not Mason. You had saw Mason walking towards the maze doors. You ran up to him and jumped in front before he had the chance to get any further.

"You cant go in there." You said.

"Move." Mason said through clenched teeth.

"Y-" you were about to object, when Mason punched you in the jaw. You fell onto the floor. But quickly got back up to fight. NOBODY was going to hit you. Especially not any shank. You jumped on top of him, kicking and screaming and punching. You felt hands and feet connecting to your body, at which the hits promised bruises. You felt warm arms wrap around you as you thrashed in the boys grip.

"Calm down love! What happened!" It was Newt. You instantly stopped and looked at him.

"Maybe he should watch where he puts his fist." You said pointing at your bruised jaw. Newt instantly let you go and walked over to Mason, who was restrained by others. Newt punched him in the jaw so hard You were surprised newt didn't break his hand. He walked back and kissed you.

"Looks like he got the worst of it.good job."

Gally- You woke up to Jeff and Clint next to you. And all the memories flooding back. Winston had knocked you out after you accidentally let a pig out of its pen.

Jeff and Clint checked everything out to make sure you were okay. You were fine, only had a couple bruises and a headache. They let you go back to work.
But before you left you asked,

"Where's Gally?" Worrying what he would do after he found out. Jeff and Clint exchanged a look and gulped.

"S-slammer." Jeff stammered. Your heart skipped a beat. Slammer? You instantly booked it to the slammer, not caring about your aching body.

When you got to the slammer, you saw Gally pacing back and forth with his knuckles bruised. He turned and saw you standing there.

"Y/n! You're awake! Listen I'm really sorry-" Gally started.

"Don't apologize slinthead." You said smirking.

"Love you too." He said.

"What the hell did you do to Winston anyway? Assuming Gally found out, because of obvious reasons.

"Almost killed him." Gally said calmly. "No one touches my girl, except me." He jabbed himself. You felt your cheeks getting hot. He smiled.

"Go get to work." Gally said.

Man, were you happy to have a boyfriend like him.

You nodded, blew a kiss and walked away.

~~

A/n- I
Have
900
Views!?

OMG thanks so much. Okay sorry. This took forever to make so I hope you like it :) make sure to leave a comment and a vote :)

Thanks guys ily
K bye.
-Evie