Fight (Thomas)

Thomas: I was so sick and tired off Gally taunting me and calling me names. When I started dating Thomas, I expected this from him, but now it's getting worse and worse. Gally is always calling me names and making me look stupid in front of everybody.

"Hey, shuckface." I knew this snarled voice from anywhere. I didn't glance or walk in the direction of Gally. Instead I started towards the homestead, where I knew Thomas would be. But I was stopped in my tracks my a hand grabbing my shoulder, pulling me backwards.

"Hey. I called you." I turned and saw Gally's angry face. "You never listen, do you? I would think you would listen very well. Ya know, with your big ears and everything." He snorted. "Why does Thomas date you? You're so fat. Lose weight, then come talk to me."

Oh hell no.

That was the one thing I was extremely self-conscious about. I was not going to let him get away with that.

"You know what Gally? I'm so sick and tired of you always finding the need to make fun of me! You're not a man! You're a coward! You think because I'm a girl, I won't fight back!" I screamed at Gally. People started running from all directions. I could hear their footsteps in the grass.

"Well...no. I think since you're a girl, you should be making me a sandwich." A pause. "Well? Go on! Ham sandwich!" Gally barked at me.

"You little..." I started to charge at him, but I felt arms wrap around my torso and pull me backwards. I fought against the strong figure, attempting to get to Gally who was smirking at me.

"Whoa! Y/n! Calm down!" I heard the voice. It was Thomas.

I continued to fight Thomas's arms. There was no way I was gonna let him get away with that.

Gally's smirk remained as he stared at me.

As I felt the hands slipping away from my torso, I took my chance. I broke from Thomas's grip and mustered the remains of my strength and tackled Gally.

The impact wasn't quite as I expected.

I was strong enough to take Gally down. I landed on top of Gally's torso. I got in about 2 punches until he grabbed my hips and threw me to the side.

I felt my body roll through dirt. I sprang back up, only to feel a hard slap against my cheek.

My blood was boiling now.

As I was about to jump on Gally again, I felt hands wrap around my body again.

Once again, I thrashed and kicked, wanting to kill Gally, But these hands weren't budging.

I knew they're were more than one person because I felt four hands on me, but what I wasn't expecting, was to see Thomas dive straight into Gally.

Everything was a blur. Gladers were running around. The boys continued to drag me away from Thomas and Gally's brawl. From the looks of it, Alby and a few others were attempting to break up the fight. Unfortunately, every time the boys gotten a hold of Gally or Thomas, the other would break free and attack.

I wanted to help Thomas. I wanted to get to him so badly. But the boys dragging me away were strong.

I decided to stop fighting it. I let my body slump into the boys.

I didn't realize how exhausted I was until I let the strong arms take me.

I looked over to see Minho holding one of my arms while Newt had the other. I was basically being dragged. As my head turned to look behind us, I saw red everywhere. It was on about 4 different people.

"T-Thomas..." I mumbled. Not taking my eyes off of the bloody boys.

"It's okay y/n...it's okay." He whispered. It sounded as if he was trying to reassure himself.

I wasn't that skinny, enough weight to take Gally down (obviously) but I was much shorter. A good 8 inches shorter. I didn't realize how much effort I put into taking Gally down.

I really was exhausted.

I closed my eyes, but didn't sleep. I felt them release my arms, slowly, but gently letting my body fall to the ground. Then, I felt arms wrap around my knees and under my shoulders.

Bridal style.

I didn't fight the sleepiness that was taking over my body anymore. I kept my breaths long and steady until I fell asleep.

~

My body felt stiff and the right side of my cheek hurt.

I groggily sat up from whatever I was laying on. Which happened to be a small cot in the medjack hut. I looked around to see a bruised Thomas holding an ice pack to his ribs while talking to Newt. I groaned. They both turned to see me. Thomas's eyes lit up. He instantly ran over to me and hugged me tight.

"I'm so sorry baby, I know you told me about Flanders saying klunk to you but I didn't know-"

I pressed my lips against Thomas's. Fireworks exploded in my stomach. I always get butterflies when we kiss. Even though we've done it many times.

"It's okay," I held Thomas's cheeks and pressed my forehead against his, "I'm okay. Everything is," I took a deep breath, "okay." I smiled. Earning a toothy grin from Thomas.

"That's bloody beautiful." We broke apart to see Newt pretending to shed a tear, slightly smiling.

We all laughed, enjoying the moment in front of us.

~~

Okay so when I say I'm taking a break, I mean it.

Did ya miss me? No? K.

Sorry I'm just a lazy butt who never updates.

~Never stop running~

-E