if i stay (part 2)

Note- This chapter is in your POV, first person. Such as I, me, etc. I know it's confusing! But enjoy!

I saw nothing. But heard and felt everything. I heard some words being exchanged, with crying in the background.

"Jeff, don't think she's gonna make it." A voice whispered. It seemed they were close to me while the crying was further.

"I know, but we can't tell Newt." Up until that point i remembered nothing, but when the voice said 'Newt' it was like a switch. Everything came flooding back. Me climbing the wall, all of the boys shouting, Newt trying to save me, and me falling. I heard the crying coming closer.

"Y/n... Why did you do it!? We were supposed to get through this together! You weren't supposed to give up!" I knew that accent to well, it was Newt. I wanted to say so many things.

'I'm sorry Newt, but I'm losing hope.'

'I love you,' I wanted to see his face again. I know that what I did was my choice, but it felt like god was giving me a second chance to live. I don't know how, but I realized I wanted to live. I tried moving or speaking or anything, but I couldn't. And then I realized,

Maybe I don't have a second chance.

I started losing hope again, just like when this all started.

Then the shouts erupted.

"NEWT MOVE! SHE GOING INTO SHOCK!" The same voice from before.

"STOP THE BLEEDING! SHES SHAKING TO MUCH!"

More crying. I felt my body thrashing and kicking uncontrollably. The wind making my body cold. No matter how much I wanted to stop myself, I couldn't.

Was this it? Was I gonna die?

I had mixed feelings. I wanted to die because it's better than dying from a griever, I was losing hope, we were NEVER gonna find a way out. EVER. We were all gonna die from grievers and we'll ever find a way out. Newt will hate me, and no-

Then, in the blink of an eye, my mind went blank.

~~

I woke up on a room. Newt's room to be exact. My body hurt so I didn't bother moving.

Minutes passed until two boys walked in the room. I looked over and saw they had a bag and a shovel. When they saw me, they each dropped what they were holding,

"Y-y-your alive?" One asked in awe.

"What the fuck?" The other said running out.

"What do you mean 'alive'? I just woke up." I told the boy who was left.

"Y-you died. Your heart stopped beating. We were here to bag ya'" he said gesturing to the bag.

I died!? What!? I don't remember that!

"Where's Newt?" I asked. The boy opened his mouth to speak, when Jeff, Clint, and Newt ran in. All standing in astonishment.

"Y/n?" Newt broke the silence. He ran over to me and hugged me tight. As if I was a dream and if he let go, id disappear. "What were you thinking!?" Newt asked.

"I'm so sorry. I love you. So so much. I was losing hope. When I was out, I heard everything you said, and I've realized, I'm not ready to die." And with that I pulled Newt into a passionate kiss. After he pulled away, we walked outside. I saw new people. A LOT of new people.

"N-newt?" I asked squeezing his hand that I held. "How long have I been out?" I asked gingerly.

"Too long, love, too long." He said. And with that he kissed my cheek. Leaving both of us blushing.

~~

A/n- THE FEELS! I feel like I could've done a better job... But yeah:)

1K views!? Omgggg thank you guys soooo much.

FREEE POTATOS FOR EVERYONE!

*hands potato*
Make sure to leave a vote and a comment! I love reading your comments they funnnyyyyy.

K bye.
-Evie