He Finds Out You're Being Abused (part 1)

Thomas- You've been dating Ben for 4 months. You've tried breaking up with him several times, but everytime you try, Ben hits you. Today, you were gonna stand up to Ben. You walked up to been in the map room.

"Ben-" you couldn't finish your sentence. You felt a hot hand connect with your face.

"What did I say about coming in here?" Ben asked you.

"I-i" fear suddenly took over your body.

"You. Are NOT. ALLOWED. IN. HERE!" Ben said, with each word getting louder. Once again, Ben smack your cheek and pushed you out of the door. You ran into someone.

"S-sorry," you said holding you cheek and on the verge of tears.

"What happened?" The boy asked gripping your shoulders so you couldn't run. You looked up and saw your best friend Thomas.

"Help me. Ben, he-he..." You couldn't finish your sentence. You sobbed into Thomas's chest.

"What did that shank do?" Thomas asked smoothing your hair out. You pulled away and pointed at your red cheek.

"T-this." Thomas's eyes went from worried, to angry and fiery. He bolted before you could even react.

Minho- You were running the maze with your boyfriend, Peter. He was training you to be a runner. Honestly, you were scared. Peter had a tendency to hit you. You always said to yourself, 'he doesn't mean it' so you didn't say anything.

"Hurry up!" Peter yelled at you.

"Sorry," you mumbled. Peter turned around and grabbed you. He pushed you against a wall.

"I didn't hear you." Peter said through clenched teeth. He elbowed your ribs before you could say anything. You let out a grunt.

"SAY IT!" Peter yelled in your face. You didn't want to, but you started crying. Peter responded with a slap to the face.

"SAY IT OR SO HELP ME-" Peter was cut off by the sudden force of...? He was flinged off of you making Peter got the other wall. A guy, an Asian guy, started punching Peter.

"HOW DARE YOU HURT HER!" He screamed more and more. Your head felt fuzzy. Everything turned and twisted. You felt warm arms pick you up, bridal style. Then, you blacked out.

Newt- You were with your boyfriend, Greg. You didn't like him anymore. Sure he was cute, but he was rude to you. You grabbed his hand and led him into the dead heads. You hugged him tightly, but pulled away almost instantly.

"I-I'm breaking up with you," you said it so fast. You just wanted to get it over with. Greg had a blank expression.

Almost out of no where, Greg punched you, making your nose bleed. He held you tightly.

"You're not breaking up with me." He said, almost a whisper. Almost. You kicked him in his baloney, and ran. You screamed for Newt. Mainly because he's your bestfriend and you like him a lot.

"HELP! HES CRAZY!" You yelled as you were out of the forest. Gladers started taking notice, but you saw Newt. You ran up to him and hid behind him. Scared of what Greg would do.

"Whoa, love? What's wrong?" Newt asked you while you tried hiding.

"Greg is crazy. He did this." You stepped face to face with Newt and he saw your nose.

"That shank." He whispered. And with that he stomped off.

Gally- Today was the day, Val hit you. Val was your loving, caring boyfriend. WAS. He's been crabby and mean lately. You knew him hitting you was going to happen eventually. You went into your room in the homestead and sobbed quietly. You heard a knock on the door.

"Y/n? You in there?" A rough voice asked. Gally. You sniffles in response and he burst through the door.

"Oh my god! What happened?" Gally asked frantically. You let your hair fall in front of your face, hoping it hid your bruised jaw. But to no avail, Gally brushed the hair away and saw it.

"Y/n. What happened?" You opened up to him, told him everything. He stood there in awe.

"CLINT!" He yelled unexpectedly. Making you jump. Clint came bursting through the door.

"What's up?" He asked.

"Watch y/n. I have some business to attend to." And with that Gally walked away.

~~

A/n- okay.. How was it? Part two? I'm almost at 2k views.

THANK YOU SO MUCh! I LOve YoU!

K bye.
-Evie 💘