Newt Imagine

This was requested by @PhoebeDecker. Thank you for your patience. Enjoy!

I awoke to a chilly breeze flowing through the window of me and my boyfriends room. I looked down at my watch-runners privilege- and I was late. I shot out of the bed, where I heard a groan.

"Newt? We're late!" I somewhat yelled at Newt. I heard a groan.

"Late for what...?" He yawned then looked at his watch. "Oh Shit!" He yelled hopping out of bed in the same way I did. I quickly changed, pecked newts cheek, and after I said a few 'I love yous' and 'I'll see you tonight', I headed to the map room where I had packed my runner bag last night. I grabbed it and headed to an angry looking Minho and Thomas.

"Let's go shuckface!" Minho shouted. I grumbled under my breath as I ran. I didn't stop when I got to the boys. I ran right past them, into the maze.

~~

"Remind me, why all of us decided to run together..." I said as I bit an apple. It wasn't normal for us three to run together. Usually every runner gets a section to cover more ground, but o don't know what Minho was thinking.

"Listen, um...i-we have a question." Minho mumbled.

"Okay..." I said a little weary.

"This may seem odd...but, uhh..-" Minho started, but was quickly cut off by Thomas.

"Did you and Newt have sex!?" Thomas yelled. I flushed red. I never realized, but me and Newt have never gotten intimate.

"Uhh..." I tried to avoid the question. "Can we just run?" I asked.

"Phoebe, is that a yes or no?" Thomas asked. I felt pressured to answer.

"I don't think I should answer that. It's not any of your damn business anyway." I said trying to sound mad.

Minho scuffed, "yeah? Well, guess you shouldn't be nervous." I gulped.

What the hell is he talking about?

"Whatever." I grumbled. I started heading towards the glade when Thomas called out,

"IF YOU DONT HAVE SEX WITH HIM! HE'LL HATE YOU FOREVER! HE'LL NEVER LOVE YOU!"

I didn't look back, instead, I just kept running.

~~

As I ran (alone) I thought about what Minho and Thomas were saying.

Did Newt really want my virginity? Would he do that to me?

These thoughts raced through my mind as I closed in on the glade. I made a quick decision.

Thomas and Minho are right.

Just then, I saw Newt limp over to me.

"Hey, everything okay? Where's Thomas and Minho?" Newt gave me a concerned look as he inspected me.

At least, I hope he was. And not just checking me out.

"I-umm..." I was at a loss for words. So I did what I had to do.

I grabbed newts hand and guided him to the room we shared. I pulled him through the door and locked it.

"What're you doin'? Where's the runners? What-" I cut him off with an awkward kiss.

Well, more like an awkward make out session. Newt was taken aback at first, but quickly started kissing back. I loved Newt. I really did. Usually our kisses were loving and amazing.

But this was just plain awkward.

Newt pulled back. He looked confused and uncomfortable. Probably the same as me.

"Phoebe...what are you doing?" Newt gently kissed my forehead. "This isn't like you." He mumbled.

I shook my head. I reached awkwardly towards Newt's belt buckle and tried to undo it. But Newt's hand stopped me.

"Phoebe!" I snapped out of my daze. "This isn't like you...what's wrong love?" Newt's voice was so gentle and caring. I decided to tell him the truth.

"Minho and Thomas...said that..um.." I took a deep breath. "You wouldn't hate me if I didn't umm...have sex." Newt's eyes gleamed with anger. And I thought he was going to hit me, but his eyes softened once again. He took his hands and placed them firmly on my cheeks, and look directly into my eyes.

"Phoebe, I love you to the bloody moon and back. I don't want sex. I want your smiles, your laughter, your stupid jokes, the way your blonde hair falls down your beautiful face, the way your blue eyes sparkle when you laugh. I want you. I would never pressure you to have sex with me. Ever." I was almost tearing up to what Newt just told me. I smiled shyly. My cheeks crimson red.

"I-I'm sorry." I managed to get out.

"Don't be. I'm sorry if I made you feel like that. I'm going to give the slintheads who gave you this shucked idea a piece of my mind, later. But now, Phoebe, would you do me the honor of cuddling with you?" Newt asked.

Damn. He's so polite...how could I say no?

"Of course." I snuggled myself into Newt's chest. I felt my breaths slowly match Newt's and I fell into a deep sleep.

~~

A/n- okay I hope you liked it!

I have something to address.

First, I wanted to say thank you to newtstrackhoe for being the best person to ever walk into my life.

Next, I'm thinking of changing my username...lemme know if that's a good idea.

Next, please check out me and newtstrackhoe 's book 'fading hope'

& finally, I'm so sorry that I haven't updated any books. I'm out for the summer, so expect updates soon! Also,I passed my really big test! So I'm officially an 8th grader :).

Okay that's it for now!
Ily bye.
-Evie✌🏼️