You Get Stung (Newt. Part 1)

After weeks of talking to your boyfriend, Newt, you finally convinced him that you are capable of becoming a runner.

You were sitting by the maze doors with Minho, waiting for the doors to open. You were about to break the awkward silence, but the maze beat you to it. It grumbled and made a horrible shrieking sound.

Right before You and Minho left, Newt ran up to you,

"Be careful. Okay love?" He said pecking your lips.

"Of course."

~~
You wished that was where you were.
But now, you were face to face with a griever. It deciding your fate. It already stung you, but now it was trying to torment you.

The bubbly creature ran away.

You later on the floor, helpless and scared. Minho said he would be back...

Where the hell is he!?

All you wanted to do was see Newt.

You're vision started blurring. Dark spots covered your eyes. Until you saw a figure running at you.

Well, half running.

You knew that limp from anywhere. It was Newt.

"Y/n!" He said when he reached you. "I'm sorry," he whispered.

"N-Newt? What are you doing here? I thought you hated this place?" You told Newt as he grabbed you bridal style.

"I knew something was going to happen. I followed you, but I lost you. Then I found you here. I'm sorry." Newt explained. You noticed that he dodged your other question. "Y/n, I need you to stay awake for as long as possible. Okay? Talk to me." Newt said.

"I-I'm here. The sky... It's beautiful." I said staring at the artificial sky.

"Just like you." He said.

"You and y-your...wits." You said dozing off. Newts grip got tighter as he ran.

"No, y/n, stay awake. Come on." Newt pushed. You didn't know how much longer you could stay awake.

"If you think I'm d-dying, I'm not." I mumbled, forcing a smile on my lips. "I promise Newt. I'll get through...it."

"I love you, y/n. No matter what happens...I love you." That last thing you felt was his warm lips connecting with yours, then, darkness greeted you like an old friend.

~~

A/n- Okay no! You don't die in this one!

Don't worry I'll make that eventually!

I wanna thank you for 3k views. That's crazy!

This is why ily and you're the best people everrrr. Sorry, this one is super short!

Part 2?

K ily bye.
-Evie 💘