You Cut... (Part 2)

Note- This 'chapter' is in the boys POV. Enjoy!

Thomas- I held y/n in my arms,

"SOMEBODY GET THE MEDJACKS!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I didn't bother waiting for them. I grabbed y/n bridal style and ran towards the homestead, screaming the same thing,

"I NEED HELP!" I called out. Boys started noticing and ran along side with me. Asking many questions. I ignored them and kept going until I barged through the doors of the homestead.

"I NEED THE MEDJACKS NOW!" I yelled at a surprised Alby. Before Alby could speak, Jeff and Clint ran downstairs.

"Who's hu-" Clint didn't even finish his sentence. He told me to put her upstairs. As I set her down on the bed I whispered to her,

"Why'd ya do it?" Jeff and Clint ran in with bandages and other stuff. I didn't pay attention. They began fixing y/n up.

~~time skip cause I'm lazy~~

After what felt like a year, Jeff and Clint got the bleeding to stop. They had said she lost a lot of blood and will probably be unconscious for another day or so. Jeff tried to get me to go eat, but how could I? I would wait forever for her.

Minho- How could she do this? Why would she do this? Many thoughts ran through my head as I sat next to y/n waiting for her to wake up. Clint said that if she would've lost 2 more ounces she would've died. I held her hand.

"I'm so sorry, darling. I'm so so so sorry." I choked a sob back. "I survived that maze for you, baby. Now it's your turn. Wake up. Please, I need you." I knew she couldn't hear me. I put my head into her chest and cried. Soaking y/n's bloodstained shirt.

I cried into her chest for another 15 minutes when she started shuffling around. I put my head up, and there she was. Bloodshot eyes, tears rained cheeks. But she still looked beautiful.

"Y/n! Oh my shucking God!" I pulled her into a hug. "P-promise me you'll NEVER do that again." I stuttered out.

"Promise." Y/n said in a raspy voice.

Newt- It all happened in an instant. One moment I was talking to y/n from the tree, the next she's in my arms.

"Y/n?" I asked her before I realized she was dowsed in blood and drifting in and out of consciousness.

"N-Newt?" Y/n asked in a low whisper.

"W-what happened?" I asked not knowing what else to do.

"I had to, Newt." Was the last thing she said before she was unconscious again. That's when it hit me like a pile of bricks. She cut herself. With her still In my arms I ran into the homestead. I ran into a room where jeff and Clint stood there.

"S-she's loosing blood! DONT JUST STAND THERE YOU IDIOT!" I yelled.

"Lay her down." Clint said.

~~time skippidy~~

Days have passed and y/n still hasn't woken up. Jeff said she wasn't gonna make it. I almost beat the living klunk out of him. Alby had made me work today.

I was pulling weeds when tiny arms wrapped around my waist. I turned and saw the most beautiful sight.

Y/n.

Gally- Me and Minho were chasing y/n when she passed out.

"Y/n!" I yelled as I reached her. She had blood on her face and neck. I didn't even think. I grabbed her and ran as fast as my legs could carry me. I bursted through the maze doors and ran into the homestead. I've had experience as a medjack. I didn't bother waiting for jeff and Clint. I started fixing y/n up when Clint walked in.

"Whoa! What happened?" Clint didn't wait for a response. He told me to get Jeff.

Once I brought Jeff back in, they made me leave the room.

I crawled into my hammock and sobbed silently. I didn't bother working that day. I stood in my hammock for the whole day. I only looked up when the maze doors started closing. When I did, I saw y/n bolting towards me. I jumped off my hammock and pulled her into a hug.

"What the hell were you thinking?" I asked into the hug.

"I-I.. I can't say." She told me.

"W-what?" I was hurt. I was her boyfriend and she couldn't tell me?

"He said he'd k-kill me." She stuttered. Killed? Oh hell no.

"What!? Who!? I'll show him a kill!" I yelled. I looked down to see y/n crying. "Baby, it's okay. I'm not going to let him hurt you. But you have to tell me.. Who?" I pressed on the question.

"W-Winston." Y/n explained everything. How he kissed her and how she couldn't live with her self.

I took her hand and ran into the slaughterhouse. I walked up to Winston and punched him. Hearing a crack come from his nose.

"Don't you EVER go near her again!" I yelled into Winston's face. "Next time, I'll feed the you to the grievers myself." I said confidently. I kissed y/n's cheek and hissed,

"Mine,"

A/n- sorry they all have the same concept. I got lazy. Anyway! Make sure to vote, comment, and follow! Thanks! ILYASM !

K bye.
-Evie 💘