You Get Stung (Gally. Part 1)

Please read the authors note at the end. It's very important. Thanks! Enjoy!

"MAZE DAY!" A voice shouted into your face as you woke up.

Your eyes fluttered open to see Minho hovering over you with a large grin.

You totally forgot about it. You were going to run the maze today.

"Get up shank!" Minho yelled, obviously frustrated. You nearly dove out of bed with excitement. You ran out of the door, heading towards the map room.

When you got to the map room, the door was locked, so you had to wait for Minho. Who wasn't too far behind.

"Slow down there little lady." Minho chuckled.

"Just open the door." You said growing impatient.

"Oh, anything for you, princess." Minho said, taking his time getting the keys out of his pocket. And of course, him being the king of sass, he drops them. "Oh I'm sorry. How silly of me." Minho said.

"I hate you." You mumbled as you grabbed the keys out of Minho's hands. Minho snorted.

"Whatever." You told Minho as you walked in the map room. "Just for that, you can pack my bag." You said throwing him the empty backpack.

"Fine, meet me by the walls in 10." Minho told you as he held up 10 fingers.

"Glad ya know how to count." You snap as you walk out.

~~

"Ready to run?" Minho asked you with raised eyebrows.

"Yeah one second." You told Minho as you saw your boyfriend Gally, approaching you.

"You sure you wanna do this?" Gally asked you as he pecked your nose. Making you scrunch it.

"Positive. Don't worry, I'll be back." You hugged Gally one last time and walked back to Minho.

"Be careful!" Gally shouted.

"I will!" You called out without looking back. Once you reached Minho you said,

"Ready." You gave Minho an approving nod.

"Me and you are covering section 8. Let's go." And with that, you and Minho ran, you followed 4 feet behind.

~~

"Wanna race?" Minho asked bravely after about 2 hours of running.

"Shuck yeah." You and Minho stopped.

"Alright, shuck-face, on my count," he paused waiting for an approval. You nodded.

"1..2....3!" He shouted. You took off sprinting. You were fast. And by fast, I mean faster than Minho. You were gaining speed every second. You rounded a corner, to be face to face with your worst nightmare.

A griever.

Before you had a chance to scream or run, you felt a tingling sensation in your left leg. You clung the wall before your legs gave out. You glanced up to see the griever disappeared. Then, Minho came charging around the corner.

"You okay?" He asked as he tapped your shoulder. You responded by collapsing into his arms.

"Oh shuck!" He yelled as he picked you up, and started running to the exit.

~~

After what felt like hours, you reached the glade. You also managed to stay awake the whole time. Even though everything was spinning and blurry, You managed to see the glade and everybody running towards you.

"Y/n!" Gally's voice rang through your head as blackness engulfed you.

~~

A/n- sorry about this late update :(.

I'm sick ;-;

Should I make part 2?

Anyway, I wanted you opinion, the picture is what I want to be the new cover.

What do you think??

Let me know! Please! I don't want to change anything without you knowing ;-;.

One last thing, please check out my newest book, fading hope.

K ily bye.
-Evie 💘