You Cut... (Part 1)

Warning- this chapter contains self harm. If you are triggered easily, please don't read this! Enjoy!

Thomas- You couldn't take it anymore. The glade was to much. You started losing hope. You ran in the deadheads. Where no one can hear or see you. You grabbed a sharp rock and sat against a tree. Voices filled your head,

We all gonna die.

The grievers will get us.

I'd rather die this way...

Thoughts ran through your mind as you made the first cut. Sweet relief. The blood trickled onto your brown shirt. You made another and another. More blood. You made one more and hit a vein. You screamed at the sudden pain.

"Hello..?" You heard a voice in the distance. Shit. He's gonna see. You quickly hid your wrists. But to no avail, your boyfriend Thomas, saw you and ran closer.

"Y/n! What happened?" Thomas ran closer. He tried holding my hand, but with every touch You still resisted. Then he saw it. All the blood on your arms and shirt.

"Did you do this..?" Thomas asked cautiously. You simply nodded. Your head started getting light. "Did anyone lead you..?" Thomas asked these questions. The world started spinning around you. Thomas's concerned face was the last thing you saw before you blacked out.

Minho- You were terrified. Your boyfriend was stuck in the maze. No survives a night in the maZe. You couldn't live with yourself if he died. That's the thing, he was already dead. You ran into the map room. You thought about everything. You grabbed a pocketknife from the table. You made small cuts throughout the night. Right before the maze doors opened you ran to the doors and made deep cuts. You heard the boys screaming. You ignored them. You made several cuts until Newt tackled you.

"What do you think you're bloody doin?" He yelled into my face. You opened your mouth but was cut off by the maze doors opening. You turned and saw Minho and Thomas half running half walking towards you.

"What tha-" Minho started.

"Get the medjacks. Have them take Minho, Thomas, and y/n." Alby said

"What happened to y/n?" Minho looked down at you. You pulled away from Newt and kissed Minho.

"I love you." You said to Minho before everything went dark.

Newt- You've been in the glade for two months. Everyday you have to hear the boys tease you, cat call you, and make fun of you. Newt, your boyfriend, did his best to protect you, but he can't watch you every second. You finally got tired of the boys. You hid in the tree house with a spear. You wanted to end it. So that's what you were gonna do. You took the spear and cut your stomach, thighs, and wrists. It stung but you felt alive. Blood poured out of every cut. Your head started getting dizzy.

"Y/n?" You heard a British accent call up the tree. You looked down the tree and saw him. You only poked your head out.

Then you felt yourself fall down. Before you felt anything, everything went dark.

Gally- It was just another day in the glade. Your boyfriend, Gally, was working. You went to get lunch, but Winston had other ideas. He grabbed you and pulled you into a rough kiss. You tried getting away but he had a death grip. After about 3 minutes of struggling Winston let you go. You tried running but before you could get away, Winston whispered,

"You say anything, you're dead. Got it?" All you could do was nod. What were you gonna do? You cheated on Gally and you couldn't say anything. You knew you wouldn't be able to live with you self.

You grabbed a knife and ran into the maze. No one noticed. You ran until your lungs burned. You found a spot deep inside the maze and began to cut with the knife. You cut your neck and wrists. Hoping to die. Then you heard your name being called.

"Y/n!? Y/n!? Come on I know your here!" It was Minho's voice. You thought no one saw you leave.

"Y/n! Please!" That was Gally's voice. That made you more scared. You got out from around the corner and bolted.

"Y/n? Wait!" You knew they were chasing you. But you also know that you were losing blood.

"Stop! We need to help you!" You heard Minho's voice before fell and blacked out.

A/n- part 2? Comment! Vote! Follow! Thanks! ILYSM.

K bye.
-Evie 🍭