How You Met In The Glade

Thomas- You had just arrived in the glade. You are scared to death. You walk into what others called it, 'the deadheads'. You leaned against a tree, trying to take it all in. You, the boys, the maze. Everything. Then you hear a twig snap in the distance.

"W-who's there?" You call out trying not to sound scared.

"I-um just wanted to introduce myself." A male voice said. You turned and see and gorgeous boy with brown shaggy hair. When he finally gets close enough, he holds out a hand, "I'm Thomas." He smiles. You hesitated but took his hand and shook it.

"Y/n" you smile back. You couldn't help but notice, Thomas couldn't keep his eyes off of you.

Minho- It was the night of your first day. You were sitting with Newt and Chuck eating diner. When a tall, cute, muscular, Asian boy runs in. He is sweating and exhausted. He grabbed food from Frypan and walked over next to Newt and sat down.

"Hey, new greenie," he looked at me. "The names Minho." He half smiled.

"Y/n." You simply said and continued to eat. You couldn't keep your eyes off of Minho. He was so cute.

Newt- You couldn't see anything. You started to panic. You couldn't remember anything. You started feeling around. Slowly realizing, your in a box. You tried standing only to be knocked down by the sudden force the box delivered to you. You fell and hit your head pretty hard. Your vision starts getting fuzzy and blurry. Until you see a small crack of light. The light suddenly became a large spotlight that shone in your face. It burned your eyes but your head was throbbing and everything was a haze. A loud thump was heard in the box.

"We need medjacks!" A voice with an adorable accent called out. He helped you up and smiled. "I'm Newt." Your head hurt so you gave him a weak smile back.

"Y/n" you said taking note of his gorgeous brown eyes. Newt's eyes were the last thing you saw before blacking out.

Gally- It was your second day in the glade. Newt was giving you a tour of the glade. You didn't pay much attention until he talked about jobs. More specifically, the builders. You saw a blonde boy with amazing eyebrows. The boy walked up to Newt.

"Ahh, giving the pretty lady a tour..eh?" He said talking to newt but facing you. "They call me Gally." He put his hAnd out.

"They call me greenie, but my name is y/n." You said earning a chuckle from Gally.

"I think I like you already," Gally winked and walked away.
~~~

A/n- welcome. I hope you liked my first imagine! If you have imagine and/or requests, PM me or comment.
Thanks ily
-Evie 💕