He Finds Out You're Being Abused (part 2)

Thomas- You hadn't noticed Thomas bolted straight into the map room. Until, screams erupted from inside. You ran into the map room and saw Ben and Thomas in a fist fight. You wanted to move but you couldn't. You were too shocked.

Thomas punched Ben in the jaw, Ben returns with a kick in the stomach. Thomas tackles Ben.

You finally snap out of your trance and run over to Thomas on top of Ben punching and kicking him. You tried pulling Thomas off.

"STOP!" You screamed at the top of your lungs. Minutes felt like hours, when Newt and Alby burst through the door.

"WHAT THE HELL!?" Alby yelled as he and Newt got Thomas and Ben separated. Alby led Ben to the slammer. Whist, Newt let Thomas go by you. Thomas didn't even think, he pulled you into a tight hug.

"I promise, he'll never come near you again." Thomas said. You smiled, knowing you might have found your new crush.

Minho- It was all a haze. You remember arms wrapped around you and the maze walls, then blacking out. Then waking up with gladers asking the boy holding you questions. Then more blackness.

When you woke up the third time, it was in the homestead. And you had no intention of passing out again. Your head pounded, but still you tried sitting up. As soon as you tried, three boys ran up to you,

"Lay down!"

"You need rest!"

"Y/n!" You recognized the last voice. It was Minho. Everything came flooding back to you at once. You remembered everything. You let a single tear fall when Minho walked up to you. He hugged you.

"Shhh, it's okay." He cooed. You pulled away and saw Minho was beaten up and bruised.

"W-what happened?" You asked Minho. Minho glanced down at his knuckles.

"No one hurts you and gets away with it." Minho winked. You smiled and pecked his cheek.

"Good." You said.

Newt- You saw Newt walk off towards Greg. Greg tried pushing past Newt to get to you, but Newt grabbed his collar and held him in front of Newt. You were frozen in fear, while watching this unfold.

"DID YOU HIT HER!?" Newt screamed into Greg's face. Greg's turned to you and tried getting away from Newt. Making you flinch. But Newt wasn't letting him go that quickly.

"I ASKED YOU A QUESTION!" Newt yelled, with his grip getting tighter. Greg grinned and nodded. Not letting his gaze leave you. Newt punched him in the jaw and pushed him onto the floor. Screams erupted from all over the glade. Everyone running towards Newt and Greg. But you stood there in awe. Alby and a couple other gladers restrained the boys. After Newt explained everything, you saw two gladers pulling Greg to the slammer. Newt ran up to you and examined you.

"Did he do anything else?" You shook your head. Newt grabbed you and pulled you into a hug.

"I'm so sorry y/n.." He said. You felt safe in his arms, never wanting to leave.

Gally- You tried chasing Gally, but Clint grabbed you into a tight grip.

"Hold on there, lil lady." Clint said holding your shoulder.

"But-" you started.

"I know what happened. I'm not gonna let you watch it." Clint said. It made you shudder.

It?

~~

Minutes turned to hours. While you and Clint still stood in the homestead. Clint was slowly falling asleep, so you took the chance and booked out the door. You ran around aimlessly. You looked everywhere for Gally and Val. You couldn't find them anywhere. Then it hit you.

The only place you didn't look was the slammer.

You ran to the slammer and saw two 'cells' at which, the one to the left had Val. The right one held Gally. You ran over to the right and looked in. As you got closer, you saw Gally had bruised knuckles and a bruised jaw.

"What did you do!?" You asked as you held the slammer bars.

"He deserved it." Gally said without looking up.

"Thank you Gally. I don't think I could've have done that." Gally looked up with confused eyes. "I mean, stand up to him." He nodded.

"I'm just happy I stopped it before it got worse. Don't worry y/n, he will never touch you again." You and Gally talked together for hours. Noticing, Gally couldn't keep his eyes off you.

~~

A/n- FINALLY!

I'm sorry for the lack of updates. For the pregnancy series, it'll be a while because I wanna write all of them then publish it. But for now here ya go :)

K ily bye.
-Evie 💘