Newt Imagine (A/U)

Okay, this was kinda, sorta, requested by newtstrackhoe . It's kinda a long story... Anyway, enjoy!

It was almost the end of the day. Friday to be more specific. And I couldn't wait. My boyfriend, Newt, said he had a surprise for me today. But first..math class.

As I made my way over to the locker, I saw Newt chatting with Minho. (who happens to be his bestfriend). I walked over to them.

"Hey lover," I said kissing Newt. "Hey Minho," I said smiling Minho, who had a disgusted face planted on him.

"Ewwww. You're gonna get cooties!" Minho pointed at me and newt, who were hugging, and yelled making a huge scene.

"You're such a baby." I mumbled.

"I heard that!" Minho said not quite yelling but not in an inside voice either.

"Whatever." I said turning towards Newt. He kissed me.

"So, you excited for tonight?" Newt asked me.

"I would be more excited if I knew what was happening." I laughed.

"Aww, but that wouldn't be fun would it?" He teased. I hated when he teased me because I was supposed to be mad at him but I just couldn't.

I smiled and winked just as the bell rang. The last period of the day was the worst. Math. Too bad Newt isn't in the class.

"Okay babe, meet me at the front entrance after school and I'll give you the 'details.' " Newt told me. I nodded lightly pecking his cheek.

I walked to class with my textbooks in hand. I walked in to see the usual faces. Nothing special. I took my seat quietly in the corner and read Paper Towns.

~~

Math class seemed to drag on and on, but finally the bell rang and we were dismissed.

I walked out of the class and down the chaotic hallway. I never really talked to many people, only my really good friends. Like Thomas, Minho, and of course, Newt.

I let the cool summer breeze hit my face as I walked outside to see Newt sitting on the stairs. Waiting. I walked over and sat down.

"So, what's the 'details'?" I asked Newt nudging him. He smiled and I smiled back.

"I'm going to drop you off, and you're gonna get ready. And you'll be ready by 8." He told me.

"Sounds like I don't get a choice." I teased.

"Mikaela, if you said no, you'd be lying." He kissed my cheek. I mean, he wasn't kidding.

"Casual wear? Or..." I said letting my voice carry away.

"Casual." Newt got up and held a hand out. "Let's get you home shall we?"

"We shall."

~~

8 o' clock couldn't be any slower. It was 7:36 and I was already ready. I had a floral crop top with high waisted shorts. Which had 4 buttons on it. I wore my hair down, naturally.

I put a bit of makeup on. Just eyeliner and mascara, you know, the basics.

After I got my makeup I looked up at the clock,

7:54

I quickly grabbed my purse. Then, I heard a knock on the door.

I ran downstairs and opened the door.